Author Topic: A question for the ladies...  (Read 2543 times)

Offline HoneyBadger

• Deer Hunter
  • I'm breaking the mold
    • View Profile
A question for the ladies...
« on: July 26, 2016, 02:35:28 am »
I just got my first visit from Aunt Flo since eating more raw animal meats and fat. Oh.My.God. Let's just say that it's literally a scene out of a horror movie. I don't think I can remember ever having this heavy of a period before in my life. Forget wearing a pad and a tampon, I've been going through those ultra-delux super overnight pads in less than four hours!!! :o.

I've heard that periods can be used as a detox pathway in the female body and that's the only reason I can really think of for it being so heavy! Did anyone else experience this it maybe have some input as to why it's so heavy since being RVAF?? Thanks so much!
"Each of us a cell of awareness, imperfect and incomplete.  Genetic blends with uncertain ends on a fortunate hunt that's far too fleet." -Neil Peart

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: A question for the ladies...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 06:43:26 pm »
Period is a big detox mechanism. Congratulations on getting rid of all those toxins!

Make sure to eat lots of red meat to replace all the blood you lost. Liver is second best thing you could be having after blood but good luck finding some raw blood. Thanks FDA!

Spleen is actually second best and liver 3rd best as spleen is basically just a giant blood bag but thats hard to get as well but if you can find it go for it!
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk