Author Topic: Mental Performance RPD  (Read 2496 times)

Offline leakybrain

• Forager
    • View Profile
Mental Performance RPD
« on: August 03, 2016, 11:58:34 am »
Hello, I'm Noob here

I would like to clarify a question. How is the mental performance of who does the RPD? Did this diet has any negative effect on cognitive ability? For things like studying, reading, games, learning ..

Please if you can answer me I am grateful.

I already know that this diet free of most mental illnesses.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Mental Performance RPD
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 01:40:51 pm »
I'm an entrepreneur, IT guy.  I love it.  RPD is good for mental performance.  Sexual performance top notch.  Dependable erections at 40+
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 06:47:36 pm »
I would say that mental performance and mental health on a raw omnivorous diet (I prefer this term to 'paleo' because I'm not fond of the connotations and baggage that paleo carries) varies a lot. I have been largely raw since 2003 and am very high functioning. I have a PhD and teach graduate and undergraduate courses at the college level, and run a small consulting company. I like to think I'm pretty sharp, and my students, colleagues, and clients would seem to agree with that assessment. I also have no mental health issues.

Not everyone who has tried a raw omnivorous diet can boast of similar results. If you read through various threads you'll see several wherein folks who have tried this diet are not enjoying much success at alleviating symptoms of (for example) depression, fatigue, and schizophrenia. Judging by some people's outbursts, their less-than-stellar writing skills and their goofy arguments about various things I would also say that eating a raw diet doesn't guarantee mental acuity either.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 10:53:36 pm »
Ancestral eating removed mental fog, fatigue, and confusion for me. Those weren't my primary health concerns, but there is a significant difference in my mental performance when I completely eliminate field-agricultural foods and processes from my diet. I have a somewhat dangerous job that requires maximum alertness and the ability to make quick and correct decisions for prolonged periods of time, kinda like an air-traffic controller, which I am not. I have fun at work when I'm completely alert.

I, too, do not say I'm on a paleo diet, since that has come to mean "coconut-flour bread" and "chia-seed pudding" in popular usage. Paleolithic people didn't have recipes, food-processors, refrigerators, etc.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 05:58:43 pm »
raw animal foods are top brain food. The ecoli in your bowels feeds your brain. Eating raw keeps your bacteria levels high and thus improves mental function. My mental abilities increased greatly after going fully raw, many people went from levels of autism where they couldnt even talk to being very high functioning individuals.

High meat is the best for improving mental health.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk