Author Topic: had a bunch of fruit today  (Read 2146 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
had a bunch of fruit today
« on: August 14, 2016, 04:40:37 pm »
was extremely hot out today. My milk got warm and I wanted something cold.

Got quarter of an organic watermelon.

4 hours later still have stomach discomfort and have no appetite for meat even though I havnt had any yet today. Hungry but cant eat because I feel like my digestive system is clogged and nothing can get through.

Must curb my instinct to eat so much of it next time thus ruining my appetite and causing slight discomfort 4 hours later.

-----------

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: had a bunch of fruit today
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 07:11:23 pm »
I find that if I'm forced to eat only fruit for a few days, I get nausea and eventually vomit also. Even with an empty stomach.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: had a bunch of fruit today
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 08:52:40 pm »
ps. this was also done as an expirement due to the all the talk about fruit iv been having on here lately. I do little experiments like this to test my opinions all the time.

I had some cooked steak my friend was making with some high quality meat last week too. I didnt think it tasted good. Then I had a lump in my stomach and discomfort about twice as bad as with the fruit. It took me 24 hours to regain my appetite after less than a quarter pound of cooked meat.

Always doing little tests like that once in a while as I feel very healthy and am not afraid to take a little hit in the name of science.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk