Author Topic: New section(s) on the forum  (Read 6420 times)

Offline !

• Forager
    • View Profile
New section(s) on the forum
« on: November 10, 2016, 05:47:34 am »
What is missing on this forum is a section for non-food/non-exercise factors influencing ones health - especially medical-pharmaceutical poisons/damage.

An example: I have the following collection of links about chronic mercury poisoning that many people - maybe the majority of the "modern world" people - is/are a victim of...:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPVxiDpsNDg
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vxhbhz&s=3
youtube.com/watch?v=JABbofwD3MI
vimeo.com/ondemand/evidenceofharm/141878607
youtube.com/watch?v=MgIUrj7s3PA
vimeo.com/ondemand/evidenceofharm/141633456
henryschein.ca/MSDS/105Z065.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA
iaomt.org/basics/

- and I do not feel like posting them in categories that are "spammed" daily with a high number of new threads which vary in topic so much, one could almost call them "random"/"anything".

It is "nice" and very helpful to change ones diet, but to think in pharmaceutical-medical "mumbo-jumbo" belief system and to get poisoned by their products is neither raw, nor paleo, nor life("health")-promoting.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 07:37:26 am by ! »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: New section(s) on the forum
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 07:56:50 am »
The mercury-toxicity theory is actually quite controversial and should be put in the Hot Topics forum. The notion re  mercury in seafood being toxic  has already been scientifically debunked as has the notion of  mercury in vaccines.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 12:12:51 pm »
Im far from an alarmist on the mercury front, though am a bit skeptical of any claims regarding the ad hoc agenda biased debunker of mercury toxicity from vaccines, dental fillings, fish....or what have you

Btw Fish and Vaccines are only a couple of countless sources of contamination.... its a red herring that the establishment debunkers strictly limit the scope of such discussions and investigations...Its common knowledge that fresh water farmed fish accumulate much larger concentrations of mercury... Dental fillings do leach out....infants injected with mercury containing shots are at risk of damage....but there is little information on the concentration or effects of mercury or other such pollution upon the average person...

It seems like there is very little concern in the research establishment, that concluded a generation ago that Lead , mercury, aluminum, fluoride, and a plethora of other toxins arent a big deal.....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:18:36 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 12:06:47 pm »
Like I said: Im no alarmist when it comes to wild caught sea food, and will eat a fair share of raw fish without hesitation..and honostly agree that the sea food mercury connection is primarily bunk.

That understood, I will play the devils advocate and proclaim that it is a baseless assumption that Mercury Toxicity isn't an issue, since it is not diagnosed or reported on. Also when talking of toxicity , it is almost never as simple as Identifying just one element which has become out of balance. Mercury in ocean fish is much less of a problem because of the mitigating factors like selenium and other protective trace ocean minerals....than mercury which comes from human pollution of farm land and fresh water, especially in areas where minerals like selenium are totally depleted from the soil.

Its primarily a local environmental issue, so no broad sweeping claims that apply to all can be made. Certain geographical areas such as those inundated with coal burning power plants, industrial centers, or mining operations have higher than average levels of Mercury in the soil and fresh water streams and rivers. The people living in these areas would likely be exposed to higher levels in the local food and water than what the indigenous fishing tribes would ever have to deal with in eating ocean fish.   

Studies be damned.....Testing is extremely difficult, and what is considered safe levels, may still cause subtle yet very real detrimental effects to health and well being.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline !

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 06:25:29 pm »
The amount of mercury in the brain at the time a person dies is directly proportional to the number of amalgam chewing surfaces in its mouth.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3480359

"Controversy" over.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 07:35:03 pm »
The amount of mercury in the brain at the time a person dies is directly proportional to the number of amalgam chewing surfaces in its mouth.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3480359

"Controversy" over.

Rubbish. The above study is at least honest enough to admit that its claims are not solid, re use of words like "indirectly" etc. More to the point, all the solid evidence shows that mercury is not a problem in microscopic amounts, such as found in amalgams. The only thing that most  studies do admit is that allergies to mercury are possible. At any rate, the Seychelles Rochester study showed without a doubt that Seychelles children who ate 10 times more (mercury-containing) seafood per year compared to Americans, had no mercury-related symptoms of toxicity whatsoever.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk