Author Topic: Supermoon tomorrow (or today depending on your time zone)  (Read 1992 times)

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Supermoon tomorrow (or today depending on your time zone)
« on: November 14, 2016, 06:45:51 am »
In case you're into this kind of thing. You won't have another chance like this for another 18 years.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/02/world/supermoon-november-14-2016/index.html

We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Supermoon tomorrow (or today depending on your time zone)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 06:35:33 pm »
Well, I will try. Vienna is so brightly lit that I guess only a supermoon is properly visible unlike most other astronomical phenomena.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 08:26:16 am »
I saw it last night around 6pm to 7pm.  It looked a bit big.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 10:53:01 am »
Here in Buenos Aires it was so bright, that even through a big but light cloud covering it entirely, it was still bright enough to burn my eyes a bit, and over a period of less than 2 minutes of exposure. And it was even late, around 10:30 PM.

Yesterday I watched it for a few minutes and it dazzled me a bit and gave me a headache that lasted all the way up until today, that was at around 9:30 PM yesterday.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 10:58:46 am by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk