Author Topic: Study finds people see interracial couples as disgusting and less human  (Read 6764 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Study finds people see interracial couples as disgusting and less human
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2016, 08:45:52 pm »
All this will be changed provided that laws allow libertarian eugenics and genetic modification  to be practised in quantity. I have seen various online websites, such as one by a half-Filipinno/Half-White-American, bemoaning their mixed status. These could sort their descendants out via such practises....
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2016, 08:52:35 pm »
There are also other consequences of interracial relationships:-

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2705594

http://mankindquarterly.org/archive/paper.php?p=647

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2016, 09:36:04 pm »
I'll definitely consider it. I've heard lots about this book over the years, and I will probably read it one day. I just have so much other stuff to read right now. I can't say when I will find the time to read it.
I wonder what other stuff could be more important and interesting to read! I found it to be one of the two or three most interesting book I’ve ever read.

Unproductive or non-cooperative members would simply be killed, for the good of the tribe. Likewise, neighboring tribes would be seen as mortal enemies, for any extraction of resources by them meant less resources available for you and your tribe.

And this sets the stage for much of the horrors of tribal life. Or, what we today think of as horrors, but back then, they were everyday life and a good thing. Cannibalism, rape, torture, mutilation, murder and war were all a part of everyday life, and highly valued among tribe members, especially the leaders and the wise ones. And these horrors were in a majority of cases aimed towards children, and for good reasons too.
I’m afraid you’re completely mistaken, believing in 19th century style textbooks written in a way to show that our current, modern situation is much better and comfortable. Even today’s remaining hunthers-gathererers who cook some of their food aren’t that aggressive and enjoy a life much better than ours.

Even Wikipedia  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleolithic#Human_way_of_life shows a much more balanced view and describe a most often peaceful paleolithic way of life.

It’s been shown here several times with plenty of references that wheat, dairy and to a lesser extend cooked food in general, disturbs human and animal behavior and leads to schizophrenia. Wars and  crimes are a result of these food induced aggressive behavior, as is the private property concept born along with and because of agriculture, “The Worst Mistake in the History of the Human Race” as Jared Diamond wrote. 
http://www.ditext.com/diamond/mistake.html
http://discovermagazine.com/1987/may/02-the-worst-mistake-in-the-history-of-the-human-race
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2016, 01:41:46 am »
 While Jared Diamond may once in a great while get things right, he is wrong on almost everything else. Like Stephen Jay Gould, he is not a genuine scientist but a pseud Marxist philosopher who invented the notion that Europeans supposedly had a huge advantage in resources and climate  over other ethnic groups. The slight problem with this nonsense is that there are and always have been much bigger resources in non-European areas, and other non-European areas had better climates etc.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 05:35:25 am by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2016, 02:36:31 am »
I don't know about Jared Diamond other writings, but in the outstanding one I linked he's spot on and in complete agreement with our stance.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2016, 09:10:23 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3967502/Opposites-DON-T-attract-People-hardwired-fall-love-partners-similar-level-intelligence.html

This concept of "falling in love" is a kind of cult promotion by the movie industries.

People reproduce with other people who are also willing and DESIRE by instinct to reproduce.

Somehow, perceived intelligence and "education" works more to KILL the desire and instinct to reproduce.

There is "coupling" and then there is actual reproducing and raising the children.

The future racial make up of the society is in the hands of people who actually reproduce.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2016, 06:51:38 pm »
I’m afraid you’re completely mistaken, believing in 19th century style textbooks written in a way to show that our current, modern situation is much better and comfortable. Even today’s remaining hunthers-gathererers who cook some of their food aren’t that aggressive and enjoy a life much better than ours.

Even Wikipedia  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleolithic#Human_way_of_life shows a much more balanced view and describe a most often peaceful paleolithic way of life.

Like I said, plenty of mainstream archeologists foster the myth of the noble savage, whereby any social behavior that H-G tribes engaged or engage in is inherently good. They either ignore or fail to report the horrors of uncivilized life, often because they believe it's not up to us civilized people to judge the savages for their ways, because morality is seen as relativistic and what we see as bads in our culture aren't necessarily bad in theirs. Part of what drives this bias is an embellishment of their field of work. Clearly they can derive much more funds and interest in their research if they depict the primitive life as some sort of paradise. Look up psychohistory and their stuff on early infanticidal childrearing cultures for an opposite view.

But like I said, research like this is not even needed. I can show you why primitive tribes must've been brutal by just using economic and sociological/psychological theory. Like I explained, resource availability in a H-G environment is mostly fixed and can't be increased, resources can only be extracted. As such tribes must form to defend a territory and keep competing tribes at bay.

Within the tribe, individuals must be forced to sacrifice their own genetic welfare for the good of the tribe. But because all lifeforms are genetically selfish, this must be beaten into them. That is, if a tribe member acts in a selfish way, whether extracting resources from the land without sharing, not extracting enough resources and simply leeching off of the rest of the tribe, or giving their resources only to their own offspring, they face punishment by the rest of the tribe, including the very real possibility of death. Another act of selfishness would be if a tribe member refuses to allow their own offspring or sibling to be killed when the tribe deems their presence unnecessary or harmful for the tribe. Since human breeding produces far more babies than the amount of naturally available resources can sustain, rampant infanticide and the murder of toddlers and young children are used for three reasons: 1) to keep the population in check, 2) to select for future tribe members that will fill the roles most needed by the tribe at the moment, and 3) as a threat to induce compliance and self sacrifice for the good of the tribe

As it regards other neighboring tribes, like I mentioned, they must be regarded as mortal enemies, since they're extracting resources from the same overlapping pool, and thus any resources they extract necessarily means your tribe must reduce it's population by killing more of their members. Furthermore, both tribes know that as soon as the other is able to, they will wage war and attack them, attempting to either kill all of them, or in the case that there is enough land available, they'll kill all the men, and come back repeatedly to rape all the women, thus spreading their genes onto the other tribes' genes, facilitating the making of babies at a faster pace than their own tribe alone could produce. This creates a necessity to have most men in the tribe have a psychological need for war, to become bloodthirsty warriors who revel in the killing of enemy tribe members, and to enjoy raping enemy tribe women as the spoils of war. But war has risks, and except in extreme cases, it isn't genetically worth it for an individual man to go to war like this, so again, their psyche should be shaped by the tribe in such a way that it becomes twisted and they can only find peace of mind in engaging in these acts. The way you do that is to constantly torture and rape or sexually assault boys since they're born, and to further teach them to rape little girls in their own tribe as they begin to grow up. Also, the constant threat of murder if they don't comply with the tribe's wishes helps here, and the watching of their own siblings and other tribe members being mutilated, murdered and eaten in front of their eyes. According to psychohistory researchers, this is most likely what creates the schizophrenic mindset, with most schizophrenics today reporting to hear voices, and the voices telling them that they're going to murder them, the typical paranoid schizophrenic being in constant fear of being murdered, by their caretakers at first, and by larger institutions as they grow up. Similarly, girls must also be constantly tortured and raped since they're born, and watch all the horrors in the same ways, both to instill compliance, and to teach them how to engage in childrearing as they grow up, so that they too need to find peace in torturing, mutilating and sexually assaulting babies and young children, in particular the little boys. Also, to accept that being raped is a part of life and that they should not put up too much of a fight and just let it happen, which will increase stability within the tribe, and also possibly save their lives and ensure some genetic reproduction in the event that their tribe is conquered by an opposite tribe. Girls are encouraged to let the tribe abuse them in whatever ways they see fit, and in turn discharge that abuse into the little kids in the tribe, to ease their suffering.

Let me just give you one example of such a thing:

"Consider a typical infanticidal, incestuous culture, the Bimin-Kuskusmin of New Guinea. As is so often true in pre-literate cultures, the mothers have long post-partum taboos against sex with their husbands, sleep naked against their children until they are about four years old, have orgasms while nursing them and regularly masturbate them. One three-year-old boy describes how whenever his mother was sad or angry she masturbated him so roughly that it hurt him, and he struggled to get away, complaining of a pain in his penis. “It hurts inside,² he told the ethnologist. “It goes Œkoong, koong, koong’ inside. I think it bleeds in there I don’t like to touch it anymore. It hurts when I pee…² Sometimes, after his mother hurt him while masturbating him, he wounds himself in the thigh and abdomen with a sharp stick and draws blood, looking at his penis and saying, “Now it hurts here, outside, not in penis. Look, blood. Feels good…² Although he is only three years old, he understands quite well that he is being used as a poison container by his mother to relieve her depression. He says, “Mother twist penis, tight…Hurt inside…Mother angry, hurt Buuktiin’s penis. Mother sad, hurt Buuktiin’s penis…Mother not like Buuktiin’s penis, want to cut off…” " -“On Writing Childhood History.” The Journal of Psychohistory 16 (1988): 135-171.

Notice that none of these 2 main necessities apply under an agricultural setting, where each individual can increase the production within their own private piece of land without negatively affecting anyone else's (in fact increasing others' wellbeing through trade); peaceful cooperation and trade (relying instead only on defensive violence, but not offensive), private property, a private polycentric legal order, lovemaking based on seduction instead of rape, marriage and family unions instead of polygamy and tribal unions, and a childrearing mode where the child is helped to reach all of their potential, allowing them to retain their individuality and fulfill as much of their own goals as possible, not for the tribe's sake but for their own sake, all become much preferable in order to maximize production and standards of living. The problem is that it takes many, many generations to shift from one mode to the other, apparently opposite one. And there is reason to believe that until very recently, nobody had even figured out what the optimal social organization was for the agricultural setting, or to the extent that somebody did figure all of these things out, their ideas did not become known. That said, we can see a clear transition through the millenia in favor of these more civilized ways and away from the barbarism of our ancestors. But like I said, there are periods where we turn back and let our genes and instinct guide us, and that's where we go wrong.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 07:19:47 pm by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2016, 07:19:38 pm »
You are describing a land of scarciity.  There were also lands of plenty.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2016, 07:20:41 pm »
You are describing a land of scarciity.  There were also lands of plenty.

They are very rare. On average, the habitable H-G land produces only enough resources to sustain 1 human per square mile of land.

Even if there was such a thing as a land of relative plenty, it would simply mean that tribes would reproduce more (by engaging in less infanticide), grow their numbers, and then go to war. The dynamics would be the same.

So far, the only land of plenty that we've discovered is the ocean, and even there we've running into problems lately, and will likely increasingly run into problems in the future, because as it regards the ocean, we're all basically in the same situation as H-G tribes would've been regarding land, since we can't privatize and farm the ocean and increase production. Although some advances are being made in that front.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 07:26:30 pm by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk