Author Topic: Sannakji- Dozen restaurants in New York and California offer live seafood  (Read 1792 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3960266/Octopuses-dismembered-newborn-rodents-dipped-boiling-oil-frogs-skinned-ALIVE-world-s-cruelest-dining-experiences-revealed.html

This could be a new gimmick. Looks like the very few sashimi restaurants will be just one of many different types of raw,palaeolithic diet restaurants in the future! Typical that PETA is trying to spoil things for us! Well, OK, I admit I rather like the rather intelligent  octopi and don't fancy eating them live, but there are so few genuine opportunities to eat rawpalaeo in public restaurants.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Octopi are tasty. I have no interest in eating them alive, but if other people want to do that, it's their right to consume their food in whatever they want. What's cool about this is that you get to slaughter your next meal right before eating it. Not often do most of us get the chance to do that. So while I'm not interested in eating live octopus, I am interested in getting a whole, live octopus so that I can kill it before eating it.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk