Author Topic: EMF sensitivity gaining more public awareness  (Read 2422 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: EMF sensitivity gaining more public awareness
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 12:23:33 am »
I am actually pretty sensitive to emfs. I first noticed it when I got  cellphone for my work. I would talk for a minute or two and my ear and hand would get very hot and sweaty. Then after a bit I would get a headache. I blame it on using a noise-cancelling headset in our aircraft for about 8 years, combined with other electronic stuff around my head. The damage from the stuff is cumulative as you're basically frying the tissue like in microwave cooking. Once the tissue is damaged by the heat, it is dead, just like cooking damages DNA etc.

I do not have it as bad as some PPL, and PPL seem to be aware of what I am talking about as whenever I mention it to computer/electronics PPL they mention that they know someone with the issue.

We keep wifi turned off, because it makes me sleepy and gives me a hangover
Put a metal screen over the smartmeter and ground that with a wire
I avoid apartment buildings or at minimum stay as far as possible from the wifi box.
I turn off all wifi in devices such as computers and ipods/ipads.

A friend of a friend was a 60yo retired school principle who lived in a condo in Montreal Canada. He suddenly started having heart problems with unusual heartbeats and crazy rhythms. Within six months this physically active previously very healthy Tai Chi practitioner was dead.

My friend, an electronics engineer was a bit suspicious so he went to the guys condo with an EMF meter. He tested the rooms and when he got to the bedroom, the needle was pegged. He asked the superintendent what was below and was told, the parking garage, so they went down and had a look. There was 18 smart-meters right below the bedroom and they had been deployed 6 months previously. Quebec Hydro, the crown corporation (electricity provider) denied there was any problem and so goes the story.

PPL refuse to see anything that interrupts their financial and 'scientific' agenda. Engineers tend to be very pigheaded when it comes to their pet theories.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 12:37:05 am »
The amazing thing is that I listen to an ipod touch playing audiobooks/podcasts day and night and have done so for years with absolutely no problems.
Cheers
Al

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 09:21:01 am »
This EMF thing is new to me. I am living on 3rd floor with over dozen Wi-Fi signals active (3 of them with full strength).

So, what to do against it?

If I shut down my Wi-Fi, still there are 15 more WiFis in the neighbourhood which are active. Does turning off Wifi of my laptop and mobile phone help me?

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 10:38:41 am »
distance from source is a big part.

the woman in the article has more going on than just her sensitivities to emf's. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk