Author Topic: I am new  (Read 4152 times)

Offline Leonie

• Forager
    • View Profile
I am new
« on: January 05, 2017, 12:33:37 am »
Hi everyone,

I just discovered this forum 2 days ago. I only started experimenting with raw paleo a few days ago. ( well. mostly meat and fish, since I was on mostly cooked meat diet before).. I say mostly cos I am still drinking coffee, eating chcocolate and raw cheeses daily. I am in terrible pain tho in my gut and stomach ( have been for over a decade) and I realise these things have to go. I read many posts here already and they were very helpful.

Anyways, have a nice day.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: I am new
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 12:47:36 am »
Welcome to the forum! Have a look at the introductory 1st posts of the threads in purple, here:-

http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/important-info-for-newbies/

Feel free to ask any questions you want...
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Leonie

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 02:39:00 am »
Thank you!

-I do have some questions but will first read some more and eliminate those problem-foods I mentioned and then see how I feel. I have been very sick for a very long time do I don't expect much of anything, since everything else I ever tried never helped much at all, but so I haven't tried raw paleo before. Who knows huh :)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 02:56:13 am »
Welcome!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 03:14:36 am »
Thank you!

-I do have some questions but will first read some more and eliminate those problem-foods I mentioned and then see how I feel. I have been very sick for a very long time do I don't expect much of anything, since everything else I ever tried never helped much at all, but so I haven't tried raw paleo before. Who knows huh :)
It is never a good idea to expect instant results. RVAFers generally report being rid of very serious health-problems after c. 2-3 years. In my own case, c.80% of my past issues vanished within 4 months after cutting out all raw dairy from my rawpalaeoish diet, but it still took another 2-3 years for  the remaining issues to completely vanish.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline AdmissionPro123

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 03:11:36 pm »
Hi everyone, Nice to be here. New member from India.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 01:07:51 am »
Hi everyone, Nice to be here. New member from India.

What's with the weird name?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk