Author Topic: Rawpaleodiet.com suggestions  (Read 2754 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Rawpaleodiet.com suggestions
« on: May 03, 2009, 03:43:54 am »
I'm looking for any suggestions re renewing the rawpaleodiet.com website. At the moment, my intention to add new recipes is compromised by the fact that virtually all recipes invovled adding in non-raw or non-palaeo ingredients, plus most of the people, like the Inuit etc., who eat raw meats, eat them on their own without extras.

I've thought of a post re advising people on how to cope with social situations. Can anyone suggest ideas re this? Any other ideas welcome.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 12:30:35 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Ironbeef

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Rawpaleodiet.com suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 05:58:55 pm »
I had an interesting situation this past weekend.  I had to go out to dinner with a group of family members to a conventional restaurant that served burgers, wings and etc.  When the waitress came to me to take my order, I simply asked for two uncooked hamburgers minus the bun on a slice or two of lettuce, three raw eggs in a separate bowl, and a bottle of spring water, that's it.  Of course the family members NOT used to my diet shrieked in horror as I consumed my wonderful raw meal.   I simply bared my teeth, and made an almost inaudible growling sound, as they consumed their over cooked, sugar laden chicken wings and BBQ sauce.  I don't care to order raw meat in any restaurant, however it beats the cooked alternative in my book, and Ive never gotten sick.  One also has to have a sense of humor around those not used to our unorthodox manner of food consumption.
Joe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk