Author Topic: Pics of rawpaleo/zero carb dieters  (Read 2878 times)

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
Pics of rawpaleo/zero carb dieters
« on: May 03, 2009, 07:47:56 pm »
Hi. Can anyone point me to some more pics of raw paleo and zero carb people? Apart from the testimonials that is.

Particularly interested to see 'the bear' as apparently he's been doing it for the longest (ok he does cook his meat a bit :) ).

I have googled, but it seems they're rather elusive beasts.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Pics of rawpaleo/zero carb dieters
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 04:20:31 am »
Join the rawpaleodiet yahoo group and then go to the main website of that group(while signed in as a member) and then click on the photos section and dleve into the photo albums therein. Also, there are various photos of rawpalaeos on this board in various places. Perhaps search rawpaleoforum under "photos"?

Personally, I would be very wary of judging people by their photos. For example, I've seen many diet/bodybuilding gurus, some in their 70s, with seemingly perfect bodies, who, in hindsight, used special lighting/photoshopping for the photos plus anabolic steroids etc. to create this completely fake look of theirs. Pictures generally lie.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 03:59:31 pm »
Thanks for that...Couple of people on here in that gallery  :)

I know what you mean about the fake tan crowd...but I can read between the lines with people like that. The ripped orange bodybuilder is pretty far from my ideal anyway...I want to see if people have that healthy skin glow that I've had from time to time when I'm doing good.

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 08:14:10 pm »
Also noticed the before and after pics on here. Very encouraging. Avast, ye handsome devils.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk