Author Topic: Fulvic Acid chelation  (Read 3101 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Fulvic Acid chelation
« on: April 02, 2017, 02:43:05 pm »
Does pure fulvic acid exist without the minerals and other nutrients in it?
It is claimed to be the most powerful chelator. Do you have any experience with it?
Also, malic acid is a chelator...
Do you have experience with ANY chelation?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Fulvic Acid chelation
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 11:01:46 pm »
Fulvic Acid is an ingredient in the wonderful Philippine product called Quantumin Minerals Plus.
http://www.quantuminplusonline.net/

I recommend it to people with gout, rub it on your gouty parts / arthritic parts, it will heat up and dissolve the uric acid deposits on contact penetrating the skin.

I also recommend it to be rubbed on the forehead for those with sinus congestion.

Even for children who have clogged nostrils, a drop in each will clear it.

If your eyes are dirty, this product washes your eyes... some people who thought they had some sort of cataracts... it will clean it up.

Some people drink it and get results... I don't know about that.  But some people do know about it.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 10:43:10 am »
http://www.purehimalayanshilajit.com/shop/shilajit/?url=5&gclid=CNXxuM_dndMCFU-ewAodh98GXw
Himalayan Shilajit

This stuff has some very promising effects, Shilajit is a resin extracted from Himalayan rocks made from ancient decomposed organic matter. It is very high in Fulvuic Acid and other trace minerals. Ive been experimenting with it for this last week and its effects are very similar to high meat.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 10:58:28 am »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk