Author Topic: Does the juice of the juicer have an impact on health?  (Read 2971 times)

Offline kingzcq

• Forager
    • View Profile
Does the juice of the juicer have an impact on health?
« on: May 04, 2017, 04:25:12 pm »
I suddenly found that my juicer is made of this material using aluminum-plastic panels, like this material: www kingaluc com/aluminum-plate-panels-manufacturer html ,it is usually made of plastic, I have been using for a month, and this material has an impact on health ? :'(

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Does the juice of the juicer have an impact on health?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 04:09:30 am »
If you have the money I recommend an Omega Juicer.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline cobalamin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 06:17:16 am »
Pulping carrots with water for instance with a hand blender and then pressing the pulp through a fruit press with a 300+ thread count cotton sheet (example: pillow case) will yield far superior juice than any modern juicer.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 02:00:54 am »
If you have the money I recommend an Omega Juicer.

If you don't have the money you can usually pick up a Hamilton Beach Bigmouth juicer on Amazon for 25 dollars. The ones for that price claim to be used but both of the ones I have ordered looked to be brand new.

I'm sort of on the fence about juicing. My diet is mostly raw meat smoothies and vegetable juices. Though I think the fiber is equally as important. I usually find myself adding back some supplemental fiber to replace some of the fiber extracted from juicing. I usually use the soluble fiber because the stuff made from psyllium husk turns to jello as soon as you mix it. When I did my homework I found out that the fiber was extracted from wheat which I do not consume in any other form unless it is sprouted. Been thinking of quitting the adding of supplementary fiber to my juices as soon as I use up all the ones I bought. My favorite juice is cucumber lemon. I used to peel the lemons but I recently started putting them in with the peelings. In addition to lemon oils from the skin it makes the juice very thick which is probably nearly all fiber so adding the supplemental fiber at this point is likely totally unnecessary. I also started juicing whole oranges and tangerines. For years I wouldn't drink orange juice because of all the sugar but I'm not tempted to drink that much if I juice it with all the peelings. I also tried juicing a whole grapefruit and found it was extremely bitter. I don't juice carrots or potatoes anymore because of all the sugar and carbohydrates. I'm sure our paleo ancestors didn't have electric juicers but I follow a diet that I believe to be healthy. The fact that it's mostly raw paleo is more of a coincidence than doing it on purpose.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:35:04 am by TylerDurden »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk