Author Topic: More and more people getting hay-fever  (Read 1923 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
More and more people getting hay-fever
« on: May 04, 2017, 10:17:59 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-185224/Why-getting-hay-fever.html

Note how hay fever was unknown in preindustrial times.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: More and more people getting hay-fever
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 09:21:12 pm »
Trans-generational effects of factors like Pollution, Vaccination, processed grain based diets, and broad spectrum antibiotics are wreaking havoc on peoples immune systems.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 09:28:13 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 10:28:35 am »
And the worst part is people address it by taking a pill instead of getting rid of real causes.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 06:28:43 pm »
I get intense hay-fever symptoms when inhaling moderate amounts of household dust... The larger the dose, the worse the symptoms. But I thought there was something toxic in the dust that caused it, such as particles from sprays and other cleaning products, and building materials or paint coming off the walls or ceiling. I don't get these symptoms otherwise or when exposed to dirt or sand. Does anyone else here react to household dust in that way?

Also, it would be interesting to devise a test whereby I can see if natural dust, unpolluted by civilized life, would still cause this allergic reaction in me. Any ideas? Dust doesn't usually collect in natural places, that's why I ask. Maybe a cave? I don't know. Does dust collect in caves? I never actually checked, but I don't think it does.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk