Author Topic: Microdosing - a better way to enjoy the palaeo practice of magic mushrooms  (Read 1896 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I experimented in recent times with magic mushrooms and being "high" was a frightening experience/loss of control etc.. In a sense, anyway, I was already "high" in some ways in  pre-RPD days given the vast level of inflammation in my entire body(re glands etc. etc.) and never appreciated the effects to be honest. I  recently read, however, about the benefits of microdosing, which involve consuming very small amounts of magic mushrooms (0.2 to 0.5 g  dried?) at any one time, and then, allegedly, experiencing many benefits re enhanced creativity without actually ever getting "high".Here is an article on this issue:-

http://entheonation.com/blog/microdosing-magic-mushrooms-health-benefits-psilocybin-mushrooms-microdoses/

The beauty of magic mushrooms is, by the way, that one cannot become addicted to them, unlike with refined, unnatural drugs. If one takes magic mushrooms more than once or twice a fortnight or so, in amounts needed to get high, one soon finds that the body gets habituated to them and one stops getting high any more.

For those who are wondering how magic mushrooms have anything to do with Palaeolithic-type practices, I should add that magic mushrooms were consumed in palaeolithic times as part of shamanic rituals:-
http://www.mushroomthejournal.com/a-cave-in-spain-contains-the-earliest-known-depictions-of-mushrooms/
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:38:37 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Feel free to search and reference my old posts about such....my amounts differ but such is the nature of potency and personal tollerance...

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Be very careful when dealing with hallucinogens like magic mushrooms. While they pose little danger to your physical health, your mental health could be compromised, especially if you are already a person who isn't well balanced and very comfortable with who you are and with the environment around you. (Of course, it begs the question, if you already are well balanced and very comfortable with who you are and the environment around you, why would you need to try something like this?)

If you believe you are more likely than others to ever develop mental problems such as schizophrenia and paranoia, be extra careful and probably avoid hallucinogens altogether. I've seen people do harm to themselves and develop increasingly distorted personalities when using these substances.

Don't assume that just because HG tribes used them in shamanic rituals and that it may or may not have helped them, that they will help you, in a completely different environment, with completely different goals, and without experienced shamans to guide you through the experience.

By the way, the "non-addictive" (resistance forming) nature of hallucinogens has nothing to do with them being natural or artificial, you can no more become addicted to LSD than to magic mushrooms.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk