Author Topic: Primal shake recipe wanted  (Read 3662 times)

Offline marcuspaleo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Primal shake recipe wanted
« on: April 17, 2015, 02:27:00 pm »
I want to create a primal shake consisting of blended raw animal parts and vegetable juice. I want it to contain a little bit of heart, brains, liver, stomach, pancreas, muscles, bone marrow, blood etc., - basically a little part of every bit of the animal, plus enough tasty raw vegetable juices and flavourings to reduce the foul taste so that I can drink it or sip it like a soup. Im guessing tomato, celery and beetroot juice would be good.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Primal shake recipe wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 05:45:04 am »
I used to make my raw organ meat shakes using pineapple juice. It tasted really good that way but due to improper food combining gave me some really fowl smelling gas. AKA gym clearing gas. When I switched to using water it made a night and day difference in that department. One thing I really miss was liver and pineapple juice. Yum! For some reason if I whipped it long enough in the food processor it would homogenize into a really thick shake! You gotta try it. Just don't plan on being around a lot of people in a social setting afterwards!

Offline Robinlove

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Primal shake recipe wanted
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 06:23:50 am »
I would do the organ meats, veggie juices, raw cream, raw butter, and salt and pepper. I bet that would be phenomenal. I've had smoothies in that past that were mostly raw animals fats  (butter and cream) mixed with cooked spinach, and it was amazing. I think I will try something like this out and post my experience. I'm not going to be juicing veggies, so you will have to adjust it to fit your desired ingredient list. I've heard people like liver smoothies.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk