Author Topic: Finance and security  (Read 3614 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Finance and security
« on: June 26, 2017, 06:48:47 am »
We all know non-human species have an abudant amount of locations to sleep, carry on, and live their lives. Likewise there's no shortage of food for them to get.

How would you all relate money, and income with food and shelter security? More money, higher income, more raw food, better paleoman cave?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Finance and security
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 11:35:09 am »
With enough money, I would buy myself a small farm/market-garden, with a large wood and a local stream/river also coming into my property, the property preferably being in a cold-temperate climate or subarctic climate and isolated near mountains. I would have enough money to pay decently for 1 labourer/gardener/general-factotum who would look after the property/plants and animals while I  was on holiday, including an underground greenhouse/personal abattoir/chilling-freezing room, various usually wild species such as deer or wild boar or moufflon etc.  just wandering around the fenced property along with a few domesticated species such as chickens etc. I would grow easily enough to feed myself all year round and any extras I would sell off at local farmers' markets on a periodical basis. In Austria, the government is very easy-going on people who make and sell off a few items here and there, so no taxation involved unless I turned it all into a big business. Austria even allows no red tape if one produces only beer/perry/cider or wine, only for spirits. For all the above, I am sure I would need c.250,000 euros minimum plus 100,000 euros a year.

My brother already has something like the above. No farm per se, but a Norman mansion with a stream and very large garden indeed. He rents out much of the land to farmers, uses half the mansion as a wedding-venue from time to time,  and Ireland gives him free money to plant trees all over his property as the British formerly wiped out all the forests during more rebellious times.He has no plans to make a lot of money as he wants to avoid red tape(and work) etc.  But he makes enough in rent to pay for 2 of his Irish properties and that's great.Come to think of it, his other Irish property is on the coast in the wilds of Donegal, and is a much smaller, cheaper version.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 09:39:47 pm »
Why don't you live with your brother, Tyler?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 11:59:10 pm »
Why don't you live with your brother, Tyler?
He(half-brother) has an evil  mother  present  in the Norman mansion, my  own "wicked stepmother",  and who he has never been able to get to leave. Also, my family seem to share a common characteristic with most of the nouveau-riches, in that, the more money they get in life, the more miserly and unhelpful  they become, and vice-versa. Well, I have at least managed to spend a few holidays  in the isolated cottage in Donegal.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk