Author Topic: Vegetarian tribe found to have high blood pressure  (Read 3075 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vegetarian tribe found to have high blood pressure
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 07:33:26 am »
Thanks Tyler.
The Doc in the vid below explaining HBP forgot to mention a few salient facts in the HBP hoax that has been sloughed off on suckers for over a century.

See here is the story: Way back when someone did a study that said that HBP increased risk of problems. The details are sketchy as there is no science to back it up. There is zero science to show that medicating helps to extend quality or length of life. Some guys dreamed up a way to measure systolic and dystolic back I believe in the 1800s and made up their theory and Doctors who apparently didn't need any prodding to have another time waster and reason for PPL to drop in for another paid visit coopted this BS whole cloth.

Next there is an interesting version of this BS all over the world. In the US 140 was considered the max for a long time and then suddenly with no science etc it was dropped to 120. Whoopee lots more customers, spread a bit of fear sell more drugs.

Buttt wait it gets better...... In France it is close to 160 or so Germany it is up higher also. So are Les Francais tougher...  ;D

The whole thing is a hoax and to beat all, the medications are associated with serious problems because some make you pee away the liquid in your blood so the blood is thicker and cannot clean the body as well, clumps up and causes more problems. Instead the PPL simply need to drink more water or maybe eat raw food, the ultimate solution IMO.

If the blood does not have enough water in it, the heart has to pump harder to push it around, so the pressure goes up. If you dry it out even more with diuretic drugs, it gets worse. I have forgotten the action of the other drugs for HBP, but recall that they cause problems also.

I was a pro pilot, so I had to have it checked every 6 months. If I walked to the office even a block or two or up stairs I would have alarmingly high BP even tho my resting BP is actually low due to my meditation. I am an exercise guy so it is lower also, actually it was too low. I used to be able to cause my heart to slow right down which I would do to freak out the nurses. They would give me a little spank to stop doing it as I knew them all.

I knew one guy who liked his beer and he had a heck of a time with his medical for this reason.

Notice the airhead Doc also poopooed eating fat.

Bottom line it is all BS. Period.
Cheers
Al

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 11:17:41 pm »
I agree and thing that too much is made out of treating for high blood pressure. I think it should be looked as a symptom of bigger problems rather than a cause to be treated. It kind of reminds me of disconnecting the oil light in your car so you can go on your merry way thinking everything is ok. Same thing with cholesterol. In times of stress both of them are high. Instead of realizing this and reducing the stress factors it is more profitable to treat someone with life long medication.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 03:53:01 am »
I agree and thing that too much is made out of treating for high blood pressure. I think it should be looked as a symptom of bigger problems rather than a cause to be treated. It kind of reminds me of disconnecting the oil light in your car so you can go on your merry way thinking everything is ok. Same thing with cholesterol. In times of stress both of them are high. Instead of realizing this and reducing the stress factors it is more profitable to treat someone with life long medication.
Well said You hit the nail on the head. Cholesterol is needed to repair blood vessels etc.

There is a Chiropractor on YT who has a number of YTs and one is on HBP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvL9A5mcJoM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXe2xldWxtY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0bGTAYSmyM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GizDuANT9BE
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk