Author Topic: Non-animal product, steady source of food  (Read 2487 times)

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Non-animal product, steady source of food
« on: July 07, 2017, 11:21:00 pm »
Hey amigos,

I'd like to supplement my carnivorous diet. I was wondering what kind of food you can eat regularly that is not an animal product. Two such foods I can think of are nuts and berries. Are there any other foods one could eat regularly that are not animal products? Seems to me fruit doesn't qualify for regular eating.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Non-animal product, steady source of food
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 11:45:18 pm »
Guess that would depend upon what you mean by regular eating. What's wrong with fruit? I always thought it was ok as long as you didn't go to the extreme and rot your teeth out from all the sugar.  Both fruit and nuts have parts on them that are often referred to as meat. I think of fruit, nuts and meat as regular food and vegetables as medicine. Other than that there's nothing else left besides the obvious evil grains and legumes.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Non-animal product, steady source of food
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 12:19:32 am »
Nothing wrong with fruit. However, it makes sense to widen the variety of raw fruit you do eat. Always soak nuts for 24 hours beforehand in water to lower the levels of antinutrients.Avoid raw vegetables except for the few whose taste you genuinely like raw(I very rarely come across people who like the taste of raw vegetables which are high in antinutrients, such as broccoli/kale etc.) Also try raw, sundried bee pollen and raw honeycomb(I recommend heather);and even raw propolis and raw royal jelly in the unlikely event you can afford and get hold of the genuinely raw article.Oh,and raw sprouts instead of seeds are also an option. Raw seaweed is fine, IF genuinely unprocessed/raw, as are edible raw mushrooms/truffles.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk