Author Topic: Science of Tooth Yellowing and Decay  (Read 3303 times)

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Wewant2live
Re: Science of Tooth Yellowing and Decay
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2019, 02:29:38 pm »
@van
Unhealthy bacteria/people producing different amounts of bacteria regardless of what they eat?
not really convincing.
If logically bacteria feeds on the enviornment based on the foods you eat then all bacteria would be necessary and beneficially specific to manage the stuff you just ate since they live off it.
Whether the particular bacteria is acidic would make sense to be dependant on the acidity of what you were eatingbut it's still considered detox.
Detoxing bacteria**

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2019, 02:55:51 pm »
again, that's one of my criticisms of 'gurus' like AV, as he convinces his followers that they are polluted and hence can feed them advice ( at a cost when consulting ) as to how to purify themselves...  For each year you ate cooked..... And obviously, this is in the forefront of your brain.    that is why I tried to give you an example of eating RAW, that's RAW sticky sweet fruit just before bed for a couple of months and check out the health of your teeth and gums.   Where's the detox here?  It is simply sugars feeding sugar eating oral bacteria creating acidic excrement that will colonize under your gums, form pockets, and demineralize your teeth.    You'll probably argue that most people who try to live on fruit and lose their teeth were simply detoxing and when through detoxing ( for every year that they ate cooked.... ) they will grow new teeth when their bodies are purified. 
     So if you're 25, my guess,  AV will have you hooked with his detox formula for the next 24 years.

I'm not interested in this topic anymore, and my guess is that you are tired of trying to spell it out for me.   Lets move on please.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Wewant2live
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2019, 10:23:25 pm »
Have you been actually reading through a single one of my comments?
That is not what I am saying at all!!!
Holy shit to think you can be so close minded you dont't even have to read the other persons replys when making a response!
Reread my last** comment I am specifically talking about what a person just ate I am agreeing with you that sugar causes placque and how but disagreeing with you on the nature of bacteria.***

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2019, 12:58:18 am »
You're not going to prove your point with insinuations.  I can read and did read your comment.  Let's move on.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2019, 01:01:59 pm »
The Grand Detox Mythos has not been fully investigated from a detached and objective perspective?

The mainstream perspective is entirely dismissive of the idea that bodies build up chronic toxicity deep within the tissues, and that these toxicities manifest as infections or other degenerative conditions.

The perspective of AV claims that these accumulated toxins are at the root cause of disease and what is called bacterial overgrowth or infections, is actually natures way of purifying and detoxifying the body.

Neither side seems to fully grasp the depths of the situation, beyond these superficial dichotomies. There is evidence which would suggest that AV is correct about the nature of bacterial, yeast and viral phenomenon. There must be some biological necessity for even the so called pathogenic organism.  AVs views are an extension of Antoine Bechamps  "Law of the terrain". Bechamp observed that pathogenic organism could only proliferate in a pathogenic environment. AV realized that these so called pathogenic organisms actually are necessary components which work to dissolve toxic tissue, making room for rejuvenation and new growth. I have postulated even further that these pathogens are mercenaries of Gaia, that are necessary for catabolism of naturally accrued imbalances, while also stimulating the immune system in ways that alter genetic expression in order to forge Lamarckian adaptations.

When addressing symptoms of Detox on must ask, Exactly what am I detoxing from? Yeast, bacterial and viral outbreaks can be an indication of Detox, but a detox of what? Many people are toxic with heavy metals, pesticides, petrochemical pollutants, mineral imbalances; which could cause the kind of overgrowths that will rot teeth, blemish the skin, weaken the bone structure, inhibit digestion and energy production...

Though some of these conditions are difficult to avoid and are a tragic part of modern life... could it be that many people are also being polluted by their own food choices? and these chronic neverending detoxes are actually detox reactions from the food itself? Think in terms of "law of the terrain" the corrosive bacteria that cause tooth rot are being feed from the bodies own secretions, that are made up of corrosive bacterial feeding elements in the food that is consumed. If the bodies metabolic system isn't capable of fully breaking down and assimilating foods like Dairy, then the unmetabolized components become toxic to the tissues, and so corrosive bacteria are manifested in order to facilitate detox.

These toxic food metabolites are excreted in the bodily fluids...the saliva, mucus, skin lanolin...these toxic metabolites feed the overgrowths of AVs "solvent producing bacteria".... This kind of food detox manifest in the mouth as cavities, and on the skin as blemished...it also can congest the liver, fowl up the digestion,trigger allergies, suppress the immune system, stiffen and inflame the bones and joints, and derange the hormonal homeostasis.....

These ideas are a generalization that may not apply in all cases, perhaps for many people who are not already polluted by the man made toxins, digesting foods like milk and honey are not an issue......so for these pristine specimens there are not excessive undigested metabolites for the corrosive bacteria to feed on...but say if you are in anyway already somewhat toxic and compromised in your ability to assimilate certain foods, then those symptoms of "detox" may in reality be symptoms of chronic food induced toxicity.

People who are toxic to the point of not being able to properly assimilate, shouldn't obsess so much about the concept of detox, and instead focus on finding the cleanest and most nourishing foods that your body can best utilise, while eliminating the possible sources of the underling environmental toxicity.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 01:10:27 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk