Author Topic: Suggestion to change american toilet-cleaning habits  (Read 1711 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion to change american toilet-cleaning habits
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 08:48:36 am »
So what's the paleo solution?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 06:32:25 pm »
Well, first of all, they didn't have any toilets, they squatted which meant the bowels were more successfully vacated after a "session". Secondly, I suspect they used toughened leaves from specific species for wiping. HGs on diets mostly consisting of animal foods would have been spared from a  lot of effort re these practices.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 02:16:18 am »

Hopefully everyone here will try this,   take a quart bottle with small opening and fill it with warm water.  Then hold it along your backside and let it run slowly over your anus, then while still flowing use your fingers to guide the water and rub. With a little practice you can get quite clean, and most likely will like most who use this method, never want to use toilet paper again.  Also it's a  good way to daily check out the tissues of your  anus, which is like the inside of your mouth, a good reflection of inner health.  A lot of detail here, but maybe a later post. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk