Author Topic: Vegan Freelee again in the news...  (Read 3708 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Vegan Freelee again in the news...
« on: December 03, 2017, 06:41:37 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5140241/Vegan-blogger-Freelee-hits-critics-armpit-hair.html

Seems she is being unusually palaeo-oriented in this one instance. I would agree up to a point. That is, I don't think shaving the face is really needed either. The trouble is that it gets pretty hot if one has a beard and is also clothed.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Vegan Freelee again in the news...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 12:46:14 am »
Haha, what a joke. I remember so many members couldnt log in any more on 30bad because they were criticising, questioning, using their rational brain and asking some pertinent questions. For instance: it was totally NOT allowed to even mention her plastic breasts... haha... well, you know, it was medicinal, the reason... total bulls.t.
If someone would have some health or sleeping problems, and you would insinuate that the the reason was the crazy fruit/sugar overload, you would be banned. This forum was not, when I was I member, a democratic group, freelee and DR were total nazis, no joke.
Now, she's following the next trend: ayahuasca (it's a big fashion) etc... She has no real core, she just goes where the trend goes.
She used to be this plastic type wearing cheap plastic earrings/clothes. Now, she pretends she want to become natural, but still has has plastic tits... Haha....

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vegan Freelee again in the news...
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 07:57:37 am »
Sillicone boobs and botox face but no make up because it's more natural that way. Sure! haha

btw, if you haven't seen it, she thinks if you eat meat, you should be killed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDS_th9WPLE
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk