Author Topic: Sabertooth (Derek Nance) on A Worldview Apart Podcast  (Read 3345 times)

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Sabertooth (Derek Nance) on A Worldview Apart Podcast
« on: December 04, 2017, 07:34:00 pm »
Greetings folks. A couple months back I posted on the forum that I was looking to have someone on my podcast, A Worldview Apart, to talk about raw food. Our own sabertooth (Derek Nance) stepped up, and a few weeks ago we had a great phone conversation. This became Episode 45: The Raw Paleo Diet, with Derek Nance. In addition to listening through this link, folks can also listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, and other podcast apps that draw RSS streams from these aggregators.

As folks know, Derek has been featured in a number of media pieces, including articles by Vice and Men's Health, and in the docuseries Million Ways to Live. Let me know what you think of the episode, once you have a chance to listen.

Cheers,

Eric

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Sabertooth (Derek Nance) on A Worldview Apart Podcast
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 02:47:06 pm »
Greetings folks. A couple months back I posted on the forum that I was looking to have someone on my podcast, A Worldview Apart, to talk about raw food. Our own sabertooth (Derek Nance) stepped up, and a few weeks ago we had a great phone conversation. This became Episode 45: The Raw Paleo Diet, with Derek Nance. In addition to listening through this link, folks can also listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, and other podcast apps that draw RSS streams from these aggregators.

As folks know, Derek has been featured in a number of media pieces, including articles by Vice and Men's Health, and in the docuseries Million Ways to Live. Let me know what you think of the episode, once you have a chance to listen.

Cheers,

Eric

A lot of thanks to you and to sabertooth.

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
Re: Sabertooth (Derek Nance) on A Worldview Apart Podcast
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 07:42:36 pm »

I believe Derek is offered on Netflix now. Extreme Animal Obssessions, Episode 1.
"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!
“Reflections on My Travels…India” by Michael J Tamura ~ pg. 57

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk