Author Topic: How to Fatten on RPD?  (Read 4616 times)

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
How to Fatten on RPD?
« on: February 12, 2018, 11:57:14 am »
What the title says. Ideas?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: How to Fatten on RPD?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 03:51:12 pm »
What the title says. Ideas?
Eat 2 kilos of raw wild game/grassfed meat a day, plus 6 raw eggs, and some raw fruit. Not recommended in the long-term... There is a reason why wild game are so much leaner than the domesticated variety. Plus, excess fat/bulk leads to lower intelligence:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Apani

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 10:00:28 pm »
We are predators. Predators don't need mass. Herbivores, like cows or gorillas, do.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 03:10:50 am »
Eat 2 kilos of raw wild game/grassfed meat a day, plus 6 raw eggs, and some raw fruit. Not recommended in the long-term... There is a reason why wild game are so much leaner than the domesticated variety. Plus, excess fat/bulk leads to lower intelligence:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html

What do you do if you don't have the appetite for that much food?

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 05:59:13 am »
If we aren't supposed to be really big, then how do we gain muscle? Can you gain a lot of muscle without fattening up?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 08:11:17 am »
What do you do if you don't have the appetite for that much food?
  Water-fast for 10 days plus a month or go in for Intermittent Fasting on a long-term basis(alternate-day-fasting).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 08:12:18 am »
If we aren't supposed to be really big, then how do we gain muscle? Can you gain a lot of muscle without fattening up?
Yep. Look at online studies re palaeoloithic bones. Palaeo-era humans were far stronger, on average, than modern Olympic athletes.
" Ron Paul.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 08:41:28 am »
You can safely ignore all advices that tell you eat this and eat that especially coming from people who don't a problem putting on weight.

There are many many factors in play and you have to address them as a whole not just eat this and eat that.
Factors like quality of stomach acid, gut flora, hormone imbalances, liver functions, quality of enzymes, stress levels, both physical and emotional, genetics, heavy metal overload, etc.

I did manage to get some fat levels under my skin but it took very long time.  The best thing that works for me is 60/40 meat/fat by volume.  The amount of serving does not appear to matter.  Also, I quickly lose weight under stress.

So everyone is different and you have to figure it out what works for you on your own.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 11:40:22 am »
Keep in mind that our weight goes up and down in cycles according to what time of the year it is which effects the rest of your body. My own experience.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk