Author Topic: Circles under eyes, fatigue, indifference  (Read 5531 times)

Offline Jimbo Johni

• Forager
    • View Profile
Circles under eyes, fatigue, indifference
« on: February 28, 2018, 04:38:23 am »
Hi everyone!

Here is my story. Im writing from Hungary. I started to eat raw meat last year august, beacuse i had enough, that i have problem with my right side since about my early twenties. Now im 31. My right leg used to cramp, and my right hand felt like someone stabbed it with a lot of needles. This also effects my vision and my balance, ear etc.

I eat almost 100% raw since november, occasionally some bacon or salami and really just a bit, beacuse i like the taste...
My condition improved a lot. My balance is better, i still have a bit numb feeling in my right cheek and in my ear, but my leg and hand are really good now. I even had a brown spot on my left shoulder since childhood, wich by now almost disappeared. Maybe it was ekcema or beacuse of vaccine im not sure

Here is what i mostly eat. About a pound in the morning, and another in the evening. I use to buy a whole german sheep, and eat all of it. The blood, the eyes, brain, organs, bone marrow, etc. Except the gut and intestines. Firstly i eat the organs with some meat. When i run out, i eat the rest of meat with eggs. I  also order liver, kidney, and bone marrow from Hungarian grey cattle. Everything is grassfed. Dairy products, 1kg raw butter from cow weekly, drink 2 litre fermented goat milk in a week, sometimes cheese, occasionally yogurt. Honey

Unfortunately seefood is not option here, i put salt on my meat. Im not eat any other fish, i will when find a good source. Not eat white meat either. Nowadays i experiment with celery juice, but that is imported. First I thought that celery will be enough for salt intake, but i still need some salt.

And my question is, that can someone recommend something that i can put into my diet, beacuse i missing things. My hair weaker then used to be, even my body hair. I use to yawn trough the day and sometimes fatigue, i have some cricles under my eyes, my mood is not really good. I have some high meat but not really feel much when eating it. Maybe i should eat some vegies im not sure...

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Circles under eyes, fatigue, indifference
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 02:53:46 am »
You eat bacon and salami because you like the taste. Both of these meats are salted. You also add that you don't eat seafood often. To me it is probable that you are suffering from some sort of mineral deficiency. Since you don't have access to seafood, it will be hard to relieve some of these symptoms considering the mineral contents of shellfish and the like.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 07:17:24 am »
I would say seafood but you said you're not eating that. From the post above, it sounds like a mineral deficiency. Maybe check out insects.

Offline Jimbo Johni

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 12:30:32 pm »
You eat bacon and salami because you like the taste. Both of these meats are salted. You also add that you don't eat seafood often. To me it is probable that you are suffering from some sort of mineral deficiency. Since you don't have access to seafood, it will be hard to relieve some of these symptoms considering the mineral contents of shellfish and the like.

That is very occasionally when i eat bacon or something like that. Seefodd unfrotunatly is not option for me, i would have to drive about 150 km to get that. But i will try some ordenary fish from lake, never tried it raw

Offline Jimbo Johni

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 12:38:04 pm »
I would say seafood but you said you're not eating that. From the post above, it sounds like a mineral deficiency. Maybe check out insects.

I will definetly try some larva in springtime from the garden, i was thinking about this nowadays

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 02:58:24 am »
From the symptoms listed I also suspect some type of mineral imbalance, or perhaps even mineral and metal toxicity. If possible I would highly recommend a hair analysis which would help figure out if there is such an underlying condition.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline mrsuomi

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 06:07:17 pm »
I have the same symptoms but i'm only eating raw meat raw liver and raw heart, that should give me all the nutrients i need so i think its something else, maybe detox effect from raw meat cleaning up the system?

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 08:00:59 pm »
I have the same symptoms but i'm only eating raw meat raw liver and raw heart, that should give me all the nutrients i need so i think its something else, maybe detox effect from raw meat cleaning up the system?

I think this is the case yes, try to get some more mineral rich foods in your diet such as glands, brain or testicles.
The dark circles should go away after some months.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2018, 07:09:43 am »
Try the intestines for one that is just a waste. 
Any Salted food for me causes terrible headaches anger, irritability and inflammation.
I would only eat yogurt or cheese if you make it yourself, even raw dairy farmers sell heated cheese/yogurt.
Also make sure the blood is fresh, I saw a sv3rige video where a guy got sick from week old blood.
Ajanous used to say dark circle under the eyes could be a sign of metal toxicity so if your sources arent good eating lots of potentially vaccinated bone marrow and brain probably isn't going to help you. Just a thought.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 05:04:12 am »
Circles under eyes can be a symptoms of many things:
too much salt, overworked adrenals and/or kidneys, liver or lung problems, heavy metal poisoning. Too much animal protein could be in some cases not the best, but it depends...
I got big rings under my eyes as a child after I got a serious kidney diseases, (which coincided with the taking of all the vaccins full with mercury.)

Offline Edwardjjudge

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2018, 08:08:10 pm »
Body could be detoxing, the circles under your eyes implies to me your liver could be overloaded, might need some support? can you get celtic sea salt where you are? might be good if you do have mineral imbalances, you can get lots of minerals from bone broth. i know sabertooth likes to eat the bones when they're soft. (correct me if i'm wrong) something i've been doing for some months now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk