Author Topic: Raw starchy vegetables  (Read 3595 times)

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
Raw starchy vegetables
« on: April 17, 2018, 03:46:50 pm »
I'm doing really well eating lots of raw starchy and fibre rich vegetables, loving crunching on...
Butternut pumpkin
Marrow
Heaps of carrots
Swede
Cabbage, especially red cabbage
Celery
I like eating and is nice to eat something with bulk that is easily digested without bloating and without overloading on protein and fat. These contain lots of resistant starch, my tummy feels very good and it makes for very satisfying toileting.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Raw starchy vegetables
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 08:23:40 pm »
I tried that for a few days and felt great but then started to get fatigued from all the digestion over time. 
I can't help but use grains for now.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 05:06:27 am »
I've read in the perfect health diet that rice is tolerated well by a lot of people, but wheat reduces IQ, so rice could be your best choice.

I do badly on any cooked starch, some kind of microbe imbalance, also have to minimise even raw sugar like fruit, but luckily do very well with raw starch and fibre, and raw animal food.

It's funny looking a shop and the answer is no to almost all the products.

I do drink peppermint, liquorice, (and some green tea), that seems ok, and normally drink the tea leaves too as they are a great source of fibre.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 06:38:40 am »
I prefer bland fruit if I want fiber, as most of the fiber there is soluble, whereas most of the fiber in leafy greens and tubers is insoluble. I don't think we're meant to be consuming large amounts of cellulose, that is for hervibores.

Have you tried this? Tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, etc.

There are some starchy fruits as well, such as squash/pumpkin, which you mentioned, very unripe green bananas or plantains... Actually almost all fruits are starchy when unripe, it's just a matter of how palatable you can make them...

Usually if I want raw starch, I go for corn on the cob, carrot juice, or beet juice. Celery juice is great too but it contains very little starch, I have it more for it's refreshing and cleansing (detox) properties.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 06:47:00 am by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 03:06:52 pm »
I've read in the perfect health diet that rice is tolerated well by a lot of people, but wheat reduces IQ, so rice could be your best choice.

I do badly on any cooked starch, some kind of microbe imbalance, also have to minimise even raw sugar like fruit, but luckily do very well with raw starch and fibre, and raw animal food.

It's funny looking a shop and the answer is no to almost all the products.

I do drink peppermint, liquorice, (and some green tea), that seems ok, and normally drink the tea leaves too as they are a great source of fibre.

wheat reduces IQ or the chemicals sprayed on the wheat?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk