Author Topic: Eating connective tissue  (Read 1766 times)

Offline XXX

• Forager
    • View Profile
Eating connective tissue
« on: May 29, 2018, 11:25:57 pm »
Is there any benefit to eating connective tissue or should i just give it all to dogs?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Eating connective tissue
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 11:34:21 pm »
I once tried literally to eat every single organ of a carcass. Trouble is, I found testicles, lungs and some connective tissue(by no means all), to be so bland or tasteless that I found it tough to deal with them. If you don't like the stuff, just give it to the dogs.Hmm, on the other hand, some organs might actually improve over time if aged like with "high-meat".
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Qondrar_The_Redeemer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Eating connective tissue
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 09:32:15 am »
Is there any benefit to eating connective tissue or should i just give it all to dogs?
Generally I dislike connective tissue. Perhaps I'll eat some very small pieces here and there, but for the most part, I avoid it. I try to avoid pieces I can't chew for better digestion, and most of them are bland and tasteless so it's not worth it in the end. I haven't noticed any benefits other than a heavy feeling in my stomach if I eat too much of them. If you find it good and can digest it well, then there are some nutrients you could get. But if you dislike it, it's not worth it in my opinion.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk