Author Topic: hello from Boise,ID  (Read 2157 times)

Offline rivervibe

• Forager
    • View Profile
hello from Boise,ID
« on: June 07, 2018, 03:06:58 am »
hi I'm a 52yo male who is into resistance training ( kettlebell swings as well as HIIT doing pushups, squats and everything else that's easy to do in one's own home ).  I heard of the benefits of raw paleo as a factor in male potency from someone at curezone.org, but also am interested in the positive bacteria effects on the gut, and the rest of the health benefits. 
I found a butcher locally, that I'm going to see try out,  and see if they have grassfeed meat this week. If I don't find really fresh meat, I'll probably going to do the paranoid-freeze-for-14-days thing, before gaining confidence in this raw eating. Nice to have found this forum.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: hello from Boise,ID
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 03:16:44 am »
Please read the stickies in this section. Afterwards, if you have any questions, search(from the main-page only) any topics you have. Anything else, ask us, it saves a lot of time, given my own past experiences.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk