Author Topic: I just reckon  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
I just reckon
« on: July 22, 2018, 04:15:30 am »
That if you talk to the normal masses about this type of eating you will be considered lucky if they wont lock you up in a mental institution.

Offline XXX

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: I just reckon
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 05:28:17 am »
I keep also this stuff to myself. People won`t understand and think you are a freak or you have gone mental. Maybe some very few close friends that are open-minded... Some of them may be cool enough not to freak out. But if you don`t want to be an outcast, I would suggest you don`t talk about it in public.

Offline NuclearKnight

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 10:23:23 am »
I learned this the hard way, so only talk to those who've said or done anything that suggests they are remotely genuinely interested or already do it themselves. People say things like this: "Man, your teeth are bad, so your current diet is bad!" No, imbeciles, my teeth are bad because I grew up on skeletonized franken-food and cola. People have threatened to involuntarily commit me but never have. Everyone seems to either, at best, humor me with superficial comments or, at worst, freak out, distance themselves, lose respect for me, insult me, etc, or a combination thereof. If you don't want that which ails you caused by bad habits in the past to be blamed on what you do to try bettering yourself now, stay in the closet. Even those who haven't totally out-casted me still don't look at me the same. People don't like to think that everything they think they know could be a lie, nor do they want to change their bad habits, some of whom say they would prefer to die then give up their skeletonized franken-food/cola.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 03:54:42 pm »
when you truly underatand whats going on around.. you should be fucking SCARED.. literally..

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 06:38:07 pm »
I am actually very open about how I eat. Not in a confrontational sort of way, but I definitely do not attempt to hide my preferences. I went to a potluck just last night, and brought a raw meat dish (raw wild-caught salmon on cucumber slices topped with a little kimchi), and in the past I have brought raw red meat dishes like tartare or sushi made with venison. I find that once I talk with people about my history with raw meat eating, they often warm to the idea enough that they will try most dishes. I even had a medical student try 8-month old high liver once. He liked it. Probably not enough to make it for himself, but enough that he never felt a need to question my dietary choices. I often wonder how his experience living with me for a month while he was doing his residency changed his thinking about medicine and diet.

Offline NuclearKnight

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 04:30:01 am »
*Than, not then - ignore the typo.

Scared, indeed. I'm scared that my therapist wants to drug me since I told her about my new ways; I'm scared about not having a woman who's supportive of me and my ways; I'm scared of franken-food becoming more widespread and health food less available; I'm scared of vaccines becoming more mandated, and more.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 04:57:40 am by NuclearKnight »

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 06:23:10 am »
*Than, not then - ignore the typo.

Scared, indeed. I'm scared that my therapist wants to drug me since I told her about my new ways; I'm scared about not having a woman who's supportive of me and my ways; I'm scared of franken-food becoming more widespread and health food less available; I'm scared of vaccines becoming more mandated, and more.

be scared buddy.. this system is created to take your body.. mind.. and soul..

the more lives they kill the more slaves they take with them.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 06:26:28 am »
and to anyone who thinks this is all because we went somewhere wrong as a society then yaa are a fkn moron...

The more you look at it the more you see that it is all planned out and well thought..

Nothing can turn into such a huge perfectly seeming plan by mistake.

Offline NuclearKnight

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 12:41:35 pm »
Sure is, whether it's brave new world ignorance, or malicious greed, or both, those with influence and resources create calamities to better themselves at the expense of others less fortunate, or they take advantage of a crisis that they didn't directly create to benefit themselves, at the very least. It probably depends where a manipulator stands on the scale; a puppet on the front line or puppeteer behind the scenes. This is nothing new.

No though, don't be scared with your head in the dirt saying the threat chasing you is gone because you can't see it. Why not instead turn the fear into something productive? Fear is one of those things that are good in the short term, being that it can get you out of a bad temporary situation, but it is destructive to health and decisions on a constant, long term 24/7 basis.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk