Author Topic: BLood Taste  (Read 2774 times)

Offline unthink

• Forager
    • View Profile
BLood Taste
« on: June 10, 2009, 04:31:08 pm »
Hey
I have some blood taste i my mouth when i eat. I think this is due to some wounds that don't seem to heal in my mouth. But the thing is I notice it more when I eat meat/fat. It's only been for a couple of days, - it will probably go away. Have anybody of you experienced similar things. ?

I've been on paleo for a couple of years, raw for a couple weeks

/martin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: BLood Taste
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 06:17:59 pm »
Hey
I have some blood taste i my mouth when i eat. I think this is due to some wounds that don't seem to heal in my mouth. But the thing is I notice it more when I eat meat/fat. It's only been for a couple of days, - it will probably go away. Have anybody of you experienced similar things. ?

I've been on paleo for a couple of years, raw for a couple weeks

/martin

perhaps you have bleeding gums and raw meat, being tougher than other foods, makes the gums bleed more.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: BLood Taste
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 10:28:56 pm »
Make sure you floss daily.  Meat pieces will get down inbetween the gums and teeth, and if you include fruit or sugary stuff in your diet, those sugars will find their way in along side of the meat pieces and there can start to grow some damaging type organisms. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk