Author Topic: Fruitarian testimony  (Read 3599 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Fruitarian testimony
« on: September 14, 2018, 10:20:30 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-6167521/Couple-whove-eaten-FRUIT-three-years-claim-diet-makes-feel-high.html

It took me c.3 years before my own raw vegan/fruitarian/sproutarian experience became a real disaster.....
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Fruitarian testimony
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 10:22:53 pm »
The comments are just amazing:-
"How many fruit have to be slaughtered for this couples greed?
" etc. etc.  We must take into account recent scientific studies showing that plants feel pain etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 01:08:16 am »
lets see what happens to their health in another three years.  But, gotta love those durians!

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 02:48:53 am »
I don't understand how they are keeping their teeth okay. It seems that they're doing it right for now, maybe because at their early age they don't need that much protein and essential fatty acids to maintain necessary processes. Or maybe they are not showing all the supplements and toothpaste they are taking.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 07:50:22 am »
I think the two main reasons that teeth go ( besides eating acidic fruit continuously ) is the mineral imbalance excess fruit causes, and probably why some show decay and others don't is that there are certain bacteria that create acidic byproducts when feeding on sugar that tears down enamel and allows the bacteria to then start feeding on dentin.  Some people harbor more of these than others, and those are the ones that really need to avoid sugar and fruit.  It's not just the tooth structure that is damaged but pockets of bacteria that form under the gum and proliferate by continual feedings of sugar in the mouth.  those millions of bacteria continually breeding and protected from brushing deep in pockets are like an army with unlimited reserves.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 12:38:06 pm »
It's not only fruit that can rot teeth. During my long-term raw, zero-carb experiments, my teeth deteriorated fast, and particularly so due to raw or pasteused dairy consumption.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 01:53:35 pm »
same thing, as you've pointed out before, high ca. content in relation to mg. and high sugar content feeding bacteria.

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 06:54:40 am »
Interesting. I understand the mechanism behind bacteria feeding on sugar, but how the Ca:Mg ratio does affects teeth enamel?

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 09:39:19 am »
I don't know the biology there. Just that the typical ratio many suggest is upside down with milk.   Maybe with cows it doesn't matter, because after some weeks the calf is ingesting spring grasses high in mg.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk