Author Topic: Sleepiness after eating  (Read 2853 times)

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Sleepiness after eating
« on: November 13, 2018, 11:31:55 pm »
Hello. I've been raw zero carb for 2 months now.
At the moment I still have problems digesting fat and some hard proteins like collagen or skin.
My question now is that It's been several times now that I feel sleepy, foggy or dizzy after my meal. Also, I feel my extremeties heavy and internally congested. Like my blood is thick and makes my movements more sluggish.

Hope someone has an opinion, thanks!

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Sleepiness after eating
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 02:10:20 am »
just a reminder,  exercise before the first meal of the day, and wait till you are really hungry.  Stop eating while still hungry.  It's SO easy to overeat day in and day out. I'm assuming you're playing around with meat and fat ratio to what your body actually wants to eat.

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 06:58:34 am »
@van: Ok, I'll follow your suggestions. But, one thing, I don't really feel hungry until I do my first bite of meat. How do I know if I'm really hungry or it is just psicological?

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 07:58:28 am »
one old time zero carber used to say unless you feel like eating an entire steak, you're not really hungry.  it is easy to convince yourself you're hungry  so you can enjoy the pleasure or the distraction of eating.    experiment, go a little longer than you think and see what happens. eating when hungry almost guarantees you'll feel good after eating unless you overeat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk