Author Topic: Medical blunder  (Read 3329 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Medical blunder
« on: November 27, 2018, 12:48:35 pm »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6431453/Thousands-prescribed-Roaccutane-theres-disturbing-evidence-leave-men-suicidal.html

I recently took a flu shot due to pressure and it was a disaster. 2 hours later, I got, for the first time in my life,  a painful UTI.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Medical blunder
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 07:57:56 pm »
I recently took a flu shot due to pressure and it was a disaster. 2 hours later, I got, for the first time in my life,  a painful UTI.

You really should've known better.

When are you finally going to admit that AV was right in most of what he said?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 09:47:02 pm »
You really should've known better.

When are you finally going to admit that AV was right in most of what he said?
I have always viewed AV as being half genius and half charlatan....
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 12:51:55 am »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6431453/Thousands-prescribed-Roaccutane-theres-disturbing-evidence-leave-men-suicidal.html

are you kidding? You actually took a flu shot? Or is that a qoute?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 02:33:33 am »
Yes I did. I know, a total waste of time.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 04:02:23 am »
If you don't mind me asking, I'm curious, what encouraged you to do so?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 04:38:27 am »
If you don't mind me asking, I'm curious, what encouraged you to do so?
Well, it was not for me, really, I just did not want others to be infected by me possibly being a passive carrier. Plus, it is something many people do almost automatically every year in Austria. A stupid idea and I paid for it.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 04:49:53 am »
There is still so much ignorance and mythology regarding the nature of viral phenomenon.....its absurd to think medical technicians are capable of accurately predicting and formulating the proper strain of flu antigen, in order to protect the population from their own naturally occurring periodic viral induced purging episodes.

It is my view that mass vaccinations interfere with the biological rhythms involved in the symbiotic sharing of viral messaging signals. These viral signals are necessary elements to life's integrity.  Viral outbreaks trigger mutagenic adaptations needed for organisms that share common environments to be able to maintain genetic viability within interconnected populations. Interfering with this delicate dance through artificial antigenic inoculations may have dire consequences beyond the limited scope of the farcical safety studies conducted by the overseeing authorities.

Though I believe on the whole, that mass vaccination may have potential for major insidious effects, I also have a faith in the inherent veracity of life's ability to overcome any and all obstacles, be them naturally occurring or human engineered. The damage of past exposure can be mitigated. The immune system can heal and realign itself with the viral rhythms of seasonal cycles of influenza.

Vaccines work to strengthen the immune system in the same way steroids work to strengthen the muscular system. Sure these artificial means evoke powerful biological responses, but there are consequences to such drastic interventions, regardless of what the drug making overlords will admit.

Just as there are more healthy ways to increase your physical strength than injecting steroids, there are much better methods of increasing the strength of your immune system, than injecting Genetically modified viral DNA into the body.( This should be common sense to anyone with a deep understanding of how biology actually works!)
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 02:28:45 am »
There are no such thing as "outbreaks" even the black death was caused by toxins and as ajanous explained in the black deaths case it was just idiots burning government sanctioned coal tar to heat their homes.
Ajanous is nearly always right.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 05:48:14 am »
Sorry whenever I see statements like " AV was nearly always right "   I feel the need, so that newbies don't attach themselves to him thinking that 'we' here all follow him, to point out he was just as 'wrong' about things as he was right.  We can each have our opinion. 

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 08:25:57 am »
Sure, although I think most on the forum would agree with him on vaccines, bacteria, parasites, detoxification, supplements and much of the other stuff Ajanous authored.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 08:43:52 am by PaganGoy »

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 09:19:24 am »
@tyler
You know a few years ago at my school I was also pressured to take a flu shot, they told us we had to because some immigrant came to our school with a disease or something from his country and that if we did not take it we would not be allowed to go back to the school!

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 10:04:46 am »
Sure, although I think most on the forum would agree with him on vaccines, bacteria, parasites, detoxification, supplements and much of the other stuff Ajanous authored.
[/quote

My issue with him is the extreme way he created tales to garner other's attention, his never ending prescriptions that kept him in cash, his recommendations regarding chicken ( one of the most unhealthy foods you can eat ) the overconsumption and prescriptions of eating eggs, his 'addiction' to eating honey and butter, his avoidance of recommending sourcing out animal fat, prescribing dairy for seemingly everyone, his thoughts about salt being explosive in the body, his notion we can't absorb water we drink, that it has to come from juice.  The list goes on, but can't keep them all in my head.    My biggest complaint, and it's a big one for me, is that he kept people in their heads regarding how they needed to eternally cleanse and what special combinations people needed to practice to heal. 
   It's like a yoga teacher that convinces you that you need to keep coming to his/her class to practice yoga. 
     The trap is that  for someone just starting out eating raw paleo it can be so anxiety promoting with all the 'weird' foods that we tend to 'need' someone to tell us how to do it, we want 'it' so bad.  And so we put our trust in them.  Krishnamurti continually said not to take him as their guru.  They did anyway.  It's human nature.  And almost more so when you're anxious about healing yourself.  I'm not saying he didn't have something to offer, just that he went overboard to increase his audience numbers and didn't confront his methods.  And so his tales continued to grow. 
    He's not the first to eat raw meat, or talk about bacteria, vaccines, detox, or supplements..  but he was the one who could spin the biggest tale about each of those subjects.
     I only wish that people here when they speak of him, if it could be from clear personal experience that is checked over time.   Too quickly we think we have the answer and proclaim it to the world, and in doing so pull along others before we really know.  God, those things I used to tell my parents when I went raw vegan in the '70s. So embarrassing to me today.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2018, 04:37:23 am »

Hmm, I could have suffered worse:-

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6466453/Man-left-unable-speak-walk-BREATHE-two-days-getting-flu-jab.html

I should have recalled my past experience with antibiotics where the nurse, when I was 14, assured me that it was impossible to get side-effects after taking antibiotics. At the time, my body, in a desperate and successful attempt to save my life, forced me to vomit my entire guts' contents 5 minutes later. Well, it could have been worse.....
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2018, 02:23:47 pm »
That last vaccination I took tightened the muscles all around my chest to the point of having chronic short of breath and finding it hard to raise my voice for the next two years until I could finally PAINSTAKINGLY massage it all out.
I still get chest tension to this day but its not nearly as bad as it was.  The first few times I had dairy I went through a massive chest detox so I know for a fact it was the vaccination.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk