Author Topic: Podcast episode with Sabertooth (Derek Nance)  (Read 3119 times)

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Podcast episode with Sabertooth (Derek Nance)
« on: December 23, 2018, 09:03:59 pm »
Hi folks, I just released an episode of my Healing Culture Podcast featuring Derek Nance, who posts here using the handle Sabertooth. It is episode 14 of the podcast, and in addition to being able to listen on my website (linked) you can also listen on most podcatchers (Apple, Stitcher, Google Play, etc.) as well as on YouTube. The YouTube vid does not have video, unfortunately, it is just the audio file with my podcast's logo as a background. Here is the episode's description:

Derek Nance was featured in a 2013 Vice article titled This Guy’s Eaten Nothing But Raw Meat For Five Years, and in a documentary series called A Million Ways to Live. He talks with Eric about what drew him to make raw meat a cornerstone of his diet, the benefits of intermittent fasting, and the importance of choosing quality meats in a raw food diet, among other things.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 09:13:53 pm by Eric »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Podcast episode with Sabertooth (Derek Nance)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 09:10:24 pm »
*shifted to Info/News/Announcements  as that is  the correct forum*

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk