Raw Paleo Diet Forums > Hot Topics

Attractive Face or Not? It depends on Tongue Posture

(1/1)

surfsteve:
Attractive Face or Not? It depends on Tongue Posture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g

When I was a kid I had bad allergies and had to breathe through my mouth. As I was watching this video last night I took notice of how I was breathing and it was through my nose but when I came across the window this morning to close it up I noticed that my tongue was pressed against the roof of my mouth and I was breathing through both nose and mouth, mostly through my nose but letting a little air escape between my cheeks. Not sure what that means as the video never talked about it. As soon as I noticed I immediately closed my mouth and started breathing 100% through my nose.  Interesting subject though so I thought I'd give it a post and see what happens!

As a kid I think maybe I somehow maintained tongue posture while at the same time breathing through my mouth due to my allergies. I honestly don't remember for sure but I think that's how I used to breathe when I was a kid and my nose was fully clogged. Sometimes my nose still gets clogged. I will try and take notice of how I am breathing next time it happens. I noticed this morning when I woke up that my mouth was dry. I was breathing through my nose but still had my mouth open. I wonder if there are any tricks to get more in the habit of closing my mouth while sleeping short of using duct tape...

thehadezb:
You are still mouth breathing on a carnivore diet? My nostrils were always closed on a cooked low-fat diet and I had to breath through my mouth. Also I breath like that during the night and had the same problems as you have. Now, on a carnivore diet, this problem is relatively fixed.

One thing I can recommend to you is mouth taping or using some kind of essential oil that opens your nostrils.

surfsteve:
I would say mine is mostly fixed too since changing my diet but not 100%.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version