Author Topic: Gum inflamation disease / Gingivitis / periodontitis  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Visigot

• Forager
    • View Profile
Gum inflamation disease / Gingivitis / periodontitis
« on: May 10, 2019, 07:49:23 pm »
Hello you all, I'm new so I salute you all. The first of all I want to apoligize my english I'm from Spain. I'm being raw paleo since january 2019.  I have improved my health a lot even one scar from the circumcision have dissapeared! My anal itching is gone!  >D

But the only thing it remains is an inflamation of the gums (it has improved, but not healt at all) sometimes if I brush it bleeds, specially the gum from above I have a litle bit of dental tartar, buy my teeth are white.

I've read from articles from Aajonus Vonderplanitz that gum diseases is from the mercury and aluminium being expelled throught the ganglia and gum vessels. He specially recomends raw milk to heal the gums. Even he recommended to drink raw milk in this way as the calves do.

https://youtu.be/tE9u5QByE0E

https://www.wewant2live.com/do-people-on-primal-diet-have-more-gum-and-tooth-diseases/
https://www.wewant2live.com/dental-hygiene-causes-of-decay-and-reversal-and-re-enamelization/

I have many gum bags, how could I reverse it? It will be eliminated when heavy metals leave my body? What do you recommend to clean my teeth I use coconut oil, maybe Could I use any kind of animal fat or butter?

I've been thinking in puting some spoiled meat on my gums, because is full of bacteria and it will helps to heal and deinflamated.

Thank you all!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Gum inflamation disease / Gingivitis / periodontitis
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 09:49:36 pm »
Hmm, in my own case, cutting out  ALL raw dairy from my diet helped solve my teeth early on into the rawpalaeo diet. My teeth were on the verge of falling out and were very loose, so much so that I had to cut my raw tongues into tiny slices so that I did not have to chew , until 4 months after cutting out all raw dairy. I would suggest cutting out the raw dairy and going in for oil-pulling instead. I have an allergy to raw coconut oil but using raw olive-oil for oil-pulling seems fine.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Gum inflamation disease / Gingivitis / periodontitis
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 01:36:17 am »
another case of AV steering others to his beliefs.    Gum pockets and gum disease is mainly due to bacteria feeding on carbs. Also because modern mouths don't have Lost proper balances of healthy bacteria to compete with the harmful varieties.   One can totally avoid cavities and gum disease by dropping carbs.  That would also include the sugars found in milk.  Short of that, make sure you rinse your mouth with slight salt water after every time you eat, and floss every day.  Brush angle at 45 degrees with gentle motions to get under gums.  If you have pockets and accumulated tarter under gums, that tartar needs to be cleaned to a polished smooth surface and continual flossing and rinsing to keep plaque from accumulating and turning into tartar.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk