Author Topic: Primal Diet / Myopia / Visual Issues  (Read 2086 times)

Offline Visigot

• Forager
    • View Profile
Primal Diet / Myopia / Visual Issues
« on: May 12, 2019, 05:07:55 pm »
Hello, you all people! I have some questions about vissual issues, myopia, astigmatism, etc...

Since I'm 11 I've devoloped a few degrees of myopia more or less 1,75 in one eye and 1,5 in the other eye and some astigmatism, that due to inadequate diet in 2017 when I was with many intestinal issues it got worse, so I' dont remember the last eye exam in the ophthalmological clinic. I began in early 2018 with an average paleo diet (with cooked meats, salats, fruits, nuts, etc... Since I learned more about Aajonus Vonderplanitz and reading his books and articles on the website Wewanttolive I began with raw foods in december 2018, and I must to say that my myopia have been corrected a lot. 

I don't need glasses specially on sunlight at night time still is difficult by the way I feel that each day that pass I see better and better, could it be by primal diet? Or just a placebo.

Does vaccines, processed foods, cooked foods, pharmaceutial drugs causes myopia or any other eye-issue? Specially when one realized that heavy metals and other caustic chemicals have predilection to be stored on fat-tissue and the ocular sclera is all made by fat.

Specially modern diets they are very reduced in Omega 3 fats --ocular eye is made by this kind of fats-- but they are very sensitive to fire, so it means that the majority of us we are deficient of Omega 3 fats.

In Asia modern alopatic medicine they call it: The Asia's epidemic or China epidemic (population that are addicted to sugars as white rice): https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/long-reads/article/2085125/chinas-myopia-epidemic-why-simple-solution-being

They say: “Myopia rates have shot up in the last two decades,” he says, as we speak in a conference room at the treatment centre. “According to our statistics, between 10 per cent and 20 per cent of primary school pupils start classes with myopia. Then the percentage rises to up to 50 per cent for secondary school students. In university, 90 per cent are short-sighted.”

Taiwan has the highest rates of myopia!! Nearly 90% of Taiwan city kids suffer myopia  https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3237940

The recent studies says that the Lanosterol (one kind of colesterol-fat) prevent cataracts. Or the Lutein that  have the RAW EGGS .

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Primal Diet / Myopia / Visual Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 08:45:31 pm »
The main cause of myopia is claimed to be children not spending enough time outdoors during the day. Other causes can be babies being born prematurely or to a mother who drank alcohol while pregnant.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk