Author Topic: Diet for severe pain not working?  (Read 5034 times)

Offline Luis3valen

• Forager
    • View Profile
Diet for severe pain not working?
« on: June 15, 2019, 06:48:03 pm »
Hi. I felt very confident that it wouldn't take long to heal with this diet. This diet was recommended in AV's recipe book as Diet during symptoms of cold, flu or severe pain. Now I've had a very stiff neck since Wednesday. Chest pains and difficulty breathing the next day. Then an ear infection because I bathed and didn't drain my ear properly.

I started this diet on Thursday and started to feel a bit better. I was drinking raw milk even though it doesn't call for it in the diet. I also was sleeping on my side and stomach too (I can't help it).

Today is Saturday. My chest pains and difficulty breathing are gone and my ear infection is somewhat gone but the stiffness remains. I might've slept wrong last night. I do want to mention that AV does reccomend the lubrication formula for stiffness but while I thought it would heal me faster, it just doesn't seem to do the trick.

I've already missed 3 days of work. I don't know if I can keep going through this "Detox, infection, etc." any longer. I want to be able to go back to work on Monday.

Some questions: Should I follow the diet specifically? Is drinking milk, eating fruits and/or drinking mineral water affecting the process? Should I just take medication?

Thank you

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Diet for severe pain not working?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 08:23:16 pm »
Taking modern painkillers often results eventually in overdosing as the body gets used to them. Not recommended. I had a slow-acting food-intolerance towards  raw and pasteurised dairy  which led to much the same symptoms as you had, due to slowly-increasing inflammation all over my body. For example, I had a vaccination on my left shoulder so that, from puberty onwards, I was unable to sleep on my left side because of the pain. Given that food-intolerance/allergy towards raw dairy is the commonest issue in the RVAF diet community, it woul be wise to avoid it like the plague for quite some time, and forever, if your symptoms improve as a result. Also, ignore most of AV's recommendations re drinking raw veggie-juice etc. Guy-Claude-Burger's book  on Instinctotherapy/Instinctotherapie is much more in line with long-term RVAFers' experiences.

Other ideas re handling pain:-

1) Try near-infrared light therapy/red light therapy devices such as found on redlightman.com and Joov. They appear to be good against pain. The alpha-stim m device is also supposed to be good against pain, though I never used it for that purpose.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Luis3valen

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 09:16:33 pm »
Thank you TylerDurden. I don't know if I could use the light therapy thing as I don't have much time to wait. The pain is not tolerable for my labor job duties. It also sucks that I can't continue the "Diet for Severe Pain" because I bought all this dairy and I just spent so much on Dairy as it is. This whole raw meat thing is becoming a huge hassel for me.

Offline Onlymistert

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 05:33:19 am »
Never EVER take medication. Only organic substances. Itll take about 40 years to fully heal on this diet. No matter what happens your body is healing unless you are somehow consuming toxins. Look up the flu/cold diet. Start taking the bathes and do the prescribed recipe. If you need any of his books or audio files just email me at lawlynawb@gmail.com

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 06:14:58 am »
Never EVER take medication. Only organic substances. Itll take about 40 years to fully heal on this diet. No matter what happens your body is healing unless you are somehow consuming toxins. Look up the flu/cold diet. Start taking the bathes and do the prescribed recipe. If you need any of his books or audio files just email me at lawlynawb@gmail.com

Man 40 years sounds like a joke. If it can't be done in max. a year the protocol is not too good imo. Do you realize how much 40 years are? I seriously doubt bodies store 40 years worth of toxins. How is your health? Are you still detoxing? Aajonus recommendations didn't work for me mostly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk