Author Topic: bodybuilding and eating  (Read 44307 times)

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: bodybuilding and eating
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2018, 05:18:29 am »
@surfsteve Don´t tell me ur 60 yrs old in that picture :o Otherwise I´ll start doing organ smoothies by tomorrow ;D

Start eating them dude... Took that picture a few weeks after my 60th birthday!

When I was 58 I was in the worst shape of my life. Started working out and doing organ meats on a regular basis. I lost 30 pounds and my hair went from being sort of gray to reverting back to it's natural color. Since I took that picture the darkish circles under my eyes have diminished too. Seem to have aged quite a bit in reverse. Not sure if I sill am but at the very least I'm holding my own!

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2018, 06:52:44 am »
Looking Great. Congrats! I can´t digest raw meats well due to low HCI, however, things changed recently when I cut out lemons and ACV. My body seems to produce more HCI by itself now. Tried HCI tablets but they were useless. My energy levels are super low atm but I´m trying to excercise what I can. And I am adding bee pollen again to my diet. I read heaps about it and it´s supposed to be great for workout and muscle recovery, candida, parasites, energy and much much more. Technically you could live only that for some time. But you need to start to increase them slowly. Anyhow I see how it goes.

What organs do you add to ur smoothies and what liquid? Like water, milk?

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2018, 10:15:06 pm »
Now a days I only add water to my smoothies. Liver, Thymus (sweedbreads), bull testicles, tripe, kidney and heart, in order of most to least popular with me. I generally freeze them into thin slices and put about 4 ounces to a bag. I take a bag out of the freezer, wack it on the counter to break it up and throw it into the food processor. After it's ground up I slowly add water to it a little at a time. It's not uncommon for me to drink 6 smoothies a day. I used to use pineapple juice but it gave me bad gas. Water works best.

The Betaine HCL I ordered came last night. Might be just the ticket for your stomach acid problems. Planning on starting a thread on it in a few... I was very surprised how it made me feel.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2018, 06:49:56 am »
There is no bodybilding without anabolics , hgh , insulin thyroid drugs and lots of carbs and protein. 

Those are the final end products of healthy gland output in endless ammounts.

You either produce or replace.

Offline fanbrits

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2019, 08:08:51 pm »
Everything I know leads me to believe that the cholesterol scare from consuming raw eggs is total bullshit. Cholesterol is needed by the body. Without it you would die. The common alternative theory is that your body uses cholesterol in an attempt to patch damaged arteries from a poor  diet when it doesn't have the nutrition it needs to repair them normally. Also there is no evidence that eating less cholesterol  has anything to do with your cholesterol levels. Cholesterol is made primarily in the liver and the levels it makes are determined by stress. The higher the stress the more cholesterol it makes. Sort of like the more burning buildings there are the more firemen you will see. bcaa

Though it could have to do with feeding chickens on grain I suspect Tyler's problem with eggs has more to do with low stomach acid. Generally the older you get the weaker your stomach acid becomes. My digestion is superb for a 60 year old man but I put apple cider vinegar on everything and eat lemons like they are going out of style. I ordered some betaine HCL that is supposed to make stomach acid stronger but I am having regrets, even though I read such good things about it and wish I hadn't because I think I'm on the right track already with all the vinegar and lemons I consume. My latest craze is drying lemons in the food dehydrator. I love them but they are bad on my teeth. Grinding them up and sprinkling a heavy layer on fish though is really good and not that bad on the teeth. keto

I could probably get in the Gennis Book of World Records for the amount of raw organ meats I consume. To the nay sayers that are constantly telling me that eating them whole is better than grinding them up in the blender I say that it is far better than nothing. If I had to eat the way you guys do I'd probably go back to cooked food. roids

Been eating a lot of cooked food these days but I use a sous vide cooker and never go over 124.5 degrees Fahrenheit when I cook my fish and beef. I love it that way! I still cook food in the dehydrator at 108 degrees and love marinading raw tri tip in lemon juice with salt and pepper.

My health is still excellent and I've been dating a woman young enough to be my grand daughter that has far more health problems than I do.

guys please help, looks like paleo doesn't work for me  -[

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2019, 12:48:26 am »
I'm not married to paleo. I eat mostly paleo because most paleo foods happen to be good for me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk