Author Topic: raw=more hunger? some carbs=less hunger.  (Read 7697 times)

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
raw=more hunger? some carbs=less hunger.
« on: September 29, 2019, 12:09:01 am »
i can not eat fully raw because i just go so hungry all the time. when i cook muscle meat it just makes me so much more satisfied. one fruit a day also helps me curb hunger. anyone else?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: raw=more hunger? some carbs=less hunger.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 01:56:43 am »
You need raw fat too.

Depends on the quality of the carbs... raw starch is satisfying.

Fructose type from some fruits not satisfying.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 04:08:53 am »
AV mentioned something that the protein in meats double in size when cooked. The molecular structure changes when cooking meats. Or something like that, i would need to find the quote. That could be one reason why people that go raw carnivore report that it´s harder to gain weight. Another thing is carbs. Some can be slim and have an optimal weight, but gaining weight (unless they eat carbs from dairy or eggs), seems to be harder on a RAF diet. Im sure eating plenty of raw fats in combination with carbs make you gain weight. Also, you could be one type of a person that needs carbs. Don´t put yourself in the same boat as some ZC folks. Some thrive on ZC some have can develop serious health issues. Furthermore, parasites hinder gaining weight. Constipation hinders gaining weight. Once you fix these things and digestion becomes smooth and unnoticable, I think only then your body is able to use what you are eating. I used to eat a shitload of foods some years ago and instead of gaining weight I got thinner and thinner. That was because I could not assimialate the foods that I was eating. Be it the parasites/candida issues that I had or leaky gut as a result of the former. Fact was that my body could not use the huge amount of foods that I was eating.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 08:38:20 pm »
AV mentioned something that the protein in meats double in size when cooked. The molecular structure changes when cooking meats. Or something like that, i would need to find the quote. That could be one reason why people that go raw carnivore report that it´s harder to gain weight. Another thing is carbs. Some can be slim and have an optimal weight, but gaining weight (unless they eat carbs from dairy or eggs), seems to be harder on a RAF diet. Im sure eating plenty of raw fats in combination with carbs make you gain weight. Also, you could be one type of a person that needs carbs. Don´t put yourself in the same boat as some ZC folks. Some thrive on ZC some have can develop serious health issues. Furthermore, parasites hinder gaining weight. Constipation hinders gaining weight. Once you fix these things and digestion becomes smooth and unnoticable, I think only then your body is able to use what you are eating. I used to eat a shitload of foods some years ago and instead of gaining weight I got thinner and thinner. That was because I could not assimialate the foods that I was eating. Be it the parasites/candida issues that I had or leaky gut as a result of the former. Fact was that my body could not use the huge amount of foods that I was eating.

damn im tryna loose weight. zerocarb has made me gain 10 pounds of belly fat in 5 months.

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 12:17:42 am »

I have exact Same problem. No Matter which diet. Keto, Carnivore, Fruitarian, Vegan, Paleo, Primal. Raw, Cooked, Seared, Boiled. No matter what I eat. What I eat comes Out of Mr exactly the same raw/cooked meat/veggies. Dairy gives me constipation especially pasteurized A1 cow dairy. Goat/Sheep dairy was better. But I think me just Like most people have simply digestive issued that's why goat/sheep dairy is better there is less digestion required. I maybe wrong, dk. But my question ist how did you fix it? I feel like I am slowly starving, despite eating. What misery nowadays. How and when did your symptomps imrpoved?

Offline Onlymistert

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 05:44:08 am »
Your not eating enough raw butter. Eat a half pound to a pound of raw butter every day and tell me your still hungry.

Offline Onlymistert

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 05:45:38 am »
Also you shouldnt try to lose weight. Weightloss is unhealthy. Fat protects u from toxins and helps you heal. If you are sick and fat youll heal quicker. I say never ever lose weight. Gaining fat on raw animal products is a sign of health. Fat is always good. Fat people are usually unhealthy because they got fat off toxic food.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk