Author Topic: TIL Glyphosate is a PHOSPHONATE/organophosphorus compound/Enzyme-Inhibitor  (Read 16089 times)

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Continuing my series on phosphates.
Phosphates are very harmful to kidneys too afaik. I have kidney problems that's why I have a personal vendetta against these kidney-damaging chemicals.

Add to Glyphosate all the other hidden/added phosphates to meat. I am still amazed at how these chinese added PHOSPHATES in HIGH amounts to wild-caught fish and hid that fact. And then blame MEAT for health problems. And that conventional beef is eating that Glyphosate-Phosphate too I guess so you are getting it into your body without it being a food additive too probably. And it contains a glycine compound too? Can imagine how destructive it can be once consumed.

Quote from wikipedia:

"Glyphosate (IUPAC name: N-(phosphonomethyl)glycine) is a broad-spectrum systemic herbicide and crop desiccant. It is an organophosphorus compound, specifically a phosphonate, which acts by inhibiting the plant enzyme 5-enolpyruvylshikimate-3-phosphate synthase. It is used to kill weeds, especially annual broadleaf weeds and grasses that compete with crops. It was discovered to be an herbicide by Monsanto chemist John E. Franz in 1970. Monsanto brought it to market for agricultural use in 1974 under the trade name Roundup. Monsanto's last commercially relevant United States patent expired in 2000."
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 10:58:54 pm by Sol^Sa »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: TIL Glyphosate is a PHOSPHONATE/organophosphorus compound/Enzyme-Inhibitor
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 11:56:36 pm »
Can these phosphates be measured in the meat / fish we are eating?  How?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 03:55:00 pm »
Saw these videos on Garland Farms YouTube channel, related to phosphates:

Watch the first to understand the second
https://youtu.be/p-CzdrvpgMI
https://youtu.be/I7SWGGPAuEs
https://youtu.be/Y70I_kADGQY

So they could be getting into the fish additionaly this way too. Maybe we can sell this Algae to the vegans now and tell them the anti-nutrients are phytochemicals and anti-oxidants.

According to a german documentary on this they did laboratory tests and found high amounts of added, synthetic phosphates in the wild-caught fish that was sent to China for packaging and then sold in the us. So I guess you need a laboratory analysis.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 04:11:03 pm by Sol^Sa »

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 04:42:35 pm »
i read that distilled water is good at removing poisons from food.. so maybe soaking food for 20 minutes in distilled water could purify
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk