Author Topic: RAF Straying  (Read 2768 times)

Offline MrBBQ

• Warrior
    • View Profile
RAF Straying
« on: July 11, 2009, 06:39:13 am »
Hey all,

Hope everyone's good...

I'm just wondering if/how everyone (if at all) is straying from ZC-RAF for serving other purposes like mineralising, facilitating recovery, mental wellbeing, heavy metal chelation, overcoming trauma etc.

Examples might include bee pollen, soaked nuts/seeds (e.g. macadamias, hemp/sunflower/pumpkin), any kind of structured water (quartz crystal/magnet, fruit-infused, sun-dried sea salt, fresh urine/plasma ultrafiltrate of self), wild forages of local plants/flowers, alcohol/glycerine-based cannabis tinctures, other herbal tinctures/extractions, lemon juice+egg shell, well cleaned/hollowed bone broth, chelators/clathrators/zeolites, geophagy, MSM, lecithin granules, CLO, "high"/fermented meats (yeah, I know it's RAF), veggie juices...All the weird and potentially wonderful stuff aside from or supplementary to basic RAF, yet still in the true spirit of RPD...

Also, how old does meat have to be to be considered "high"? I've had various bits of meat in my fridge for 1-2 weeks, which I'm still enjoying (and even more so for the slight aging!).

Admittedly, I'm already looking forward to the satiation of my next raw meat preparation(s) again and again...Yum!

All the best,

MrBBQ
When hungry eat, when tired sleep - this is the essence of Zen...

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: RAF Straying
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 04:12:05 pm »
High meat usually takes c.3 weeks to make if you do it right. See high-meat preparation thread in the culinary creations forum.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk