Author Topic: Digestion and Skin issues  (Read 3682 times)

Offline dimo

• Forager
    • View Profile
Digestion and Skin issues
« on: August 12, 2020, 05:11:21 pm »
I've been incorporating raw meat into my normal diet for a good year now, such as raw lambs liver, oysters, rib-eye steaks and eggs when i'm on the go and can't afford to waste time cooking. I also consume a variety of cooked meats/white rice etc during the evening as I'm trying to gain weight whilst going to the gym. Only about recently for about a month I started experiencing some issues with digestion and diarrhea, I've stopped drinking raw milk as I thought that could be the culprit and the diarrhea stopped, but i was still experiencing digestion issues such as burping, gas and the odd encounter of diarrhea. I tried incorporating raw milk again yesterday but the diarrhea came straight back...My skin is also really bad at the moment and i'm breaking out in acne around my face and I've also developed seborrheic dermatitis on the side of nose and in my eyebrows...which is bizarre. It's causing me a lot of stress as I look like crap and my sleep isn't that good either, I recently stopped smoking cannabis 4 months ago and I would expect that the sleeping issue isn't related because I've been absent from it for so long and the withdrawals don't usually last this long.

I'm really lost in what I should do, I've stopped eating the raw meat as my friend has been telling me I could of got my gut used to the raw meat and it doesn't want any cooked food anymore...So I've just introduced cooked foods and nothing else. Personally I just want my old digestion back and my skin because I feel utterly depressed with the way things are turning and it's seriously stressing me out as it's showing in my face and my emotions are all over the show at the minute because of this.
I've also taken a blood test and i'm waiting on the results to hopefully show if i'm deficient in something which might be affecting this but I highly doubt it. Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. 

Offline nothing_happens

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Digestion and Skin issues
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 12:29:39 am »
I don't really have anything to add other than I have experienced something similar, after eating a ton of blueberries and mostly raw animal products for about a week I've randomly developed IBS symptoms (irregular, difficult bowel movements, intestinal gurgling swelling and pain) and now that I'm back cooking my meats, I'm seeing undigested meat in my stool which is something I have never noticed before. It may well could have been there but I never inspected it close enough to see it. It feels like something in my digestion broke. I remember once after eating about 9oz raw lamb leg, 1oz raw butter and raw cheese my stomach started gurgling insanely loudly like I've never heard before. I really don't know what to do so I've just gone back to eating like I used to, just natural animal products, high fat, fruit and maybe veg without grains or anything, and the gurgling is not as intense. It sucks because I actually enjoy raw meat, but I don't know if I can or should eat it. It's really weird because I see all these people online who have great health success on raw foods whereas it seems like I just broke in response to raw meat and eggs. I've been on raw goats milk for the past 10 years and have had no issues so I don't think it's that.

Offline dimo

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 12:35:40 am »
Two weeks later my digestion still hasn't improved much. I don't get diarrhea anymore which is a good thing but i'm very gassy, i'm eliminating raw milk from the diet as I also believe it isn't helping in trying to repair my gut. Unfortunately I don't think incorporating raw meat into a diet mixed with cooked starches and cooked animal food is essential, it's either one way or the other. I hope my skin clears up too as i'm still experiencing break outs and dermatitis as I believe it's related to my gut not being well.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 02:49:55 am »
Probiotics.  Whether you culture probiotics yourself like high meat, or vegetables, or commercial probiotics, lots of it and plenty of variety.

There's also diluted orange juice fasting, or water fasting.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 02:09:02 am »
Probiotics.  Whether you culture probiotics yourself like high meat, or vegetables, or commercial probiotics, lots of it and plenty of variety.

There's also diluted orange juice fasting, or water fasting.

Are not probiotics detrimental when one got SIBO?... since most people have SIBO from congested liver.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2020, 12:11:11 pm »
If you have congested liver, you can use:

apples - 2 a day.

apple juice, make your own
in the context of preparing for liver flushes every 2 weeks for up to 5-10 times
https://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/liver-gall-bladder-flush/andreas-moritz-gall-bladder-liver-flush/

you may follow on with coffee enemas.
(I will make a coffee enema entry later)

tell me more about your problem here.

I'm in the mood for curing people today.

Note: The more paleo liver flush is egg yolk liver flushing:
https://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/liver-gall-bladder-flush/edwins-egg-yolk-liver-flushing/

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 12:29:56 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline dimo

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 10:34:28 pm »
Thank you for your reply, I must also add that I used Anabolic steroids last year and came off them around February. I seemed to of recovered in terms of my testicles returning back to normal size... but months later I've started developing these issues mentioned above. I had some blood work done and found that my liver came back slightly inflamed and my cholesterol was high (but not too much in the numbers for the liver, only slightly above normal levels around 35-50 mine was 56.

Do you think these problems are due to the liver? My sleep has improved slightly but I still experience awakening every night and feel not refreshed every morning upon awakening. I also experience gas quite often. I've cut out the raw milk and eggs as i believe they were causing my break outs and itching.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2020, 09:36:49 am »
Inflammations not stopping... you may need zinc from raw oysters, eat once a week or more, instincto style.  You might also do well swimming in clean ocean water for magnesium and other elements.  And get enough sunlight.

If you are unable to go to the beach because of lockdown idiocy, order magnesium oil sprays online.  Spray 2x a day on arms and legs. 

Try living wifi free as well.  Use ethernet lan connections on your laptop.

You are correct to stay away from all pharma drugs, all of them.

Offline dimo

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 05:31:01 am »
Thank you again for your reply.

I’ll purchase a magnesium spray to see if it helps. I’d also like to mention that I’ve completley cut out carbs and I’m following a keto/carnivore diet with a mixture of raw meats such as liver and rib eye steaks. I’ve not experienced any gas whatsoever so it must be related to the carbs. I just hope it clears up my skin and dermatitis. I’ll slowly start to incorporate raw milk once I know it’s not the culprit.

I can’t access the sea where I’m at and I live in the UK which has terrible weather, I’ll just get the basic dull daylight and that’s about it.

Im just hoping that the steroids I used back in February haven’t permanently damaged me, I didn’t even use harsh ones just basic testosterone...I’ll never use them ever again as I have a completely different outlook on these things now and using them to attract the wrong things in life, quite embarrassing really. I just want my hormones to return to normal and my skin and well being.

Thanks for listening 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2020, 08:32:28 am »
That zero carb experiment is another thing you have to figure out.
Some people do well on zero carb for a period of time.

I personally over the years have experimented with zero carb and I get zero sex drive on zero carb
You will eventually find the carb amount you feel comfortable with.

On raw paleo there is that issue where you get your carbs because most fruity carb is fructose like.

There are veggy type raw carbs that you might want to  try in the future.

I usually look to sex drive / libido as a sign of good health.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk