Author Topic: Covid - how is everyone  (Read 5354 times)

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Covid - how is everyone
« on: October 22, 2020, 04:04:29 am »
Just wanted to say hello. This board is less active now.  So disappointed that the hysteria over the flu virus has not left yet. It is def an excuse to push hidden agendas. The most dangerous virus is fear and blindly following "experts." 

I am really thinking about the future and what foreign country I can move to that respects individual freedom.  The US is not respecting anyone's freedom. I thought #45 was fighting for freedom but now he actually made an "Operation Warp Speed" for a vaccine. Of course no discussions are allowed on respecting individuals choices and right to control their own body.

What are the hidden agendas you see emerging in your own country? Or, did your country still respect your individual liberty?

Hope to hear from some people.

Quartz

Offline Bradley David Good

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Covid - how is everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 08:41:16 pm »
Hello smokeyquartz,

I'm doing very well and so is my family.  I am in Media, PA near Philadelphia.  I have considered going somewhere else for many years and explored other places like Costa Rica and North Carolina mountains. 

I have now settled on staying put for whatever happens.  This is a really nice place and I feel like I belong here.  I guess I was shown that there are issues everywhere you go.  I'm not saying that some places are not better or that everyone should stay put.  I think some may need to move.  Just saying that it is easy to think that that grass is greener on the other side and I have experienced that.

I also do not like the fast track vaccine idea, but I think it may just be his way of pleasing the people who want that, so that they can't say that he didn't do everything that he could.  I don't think anything will be mandatory.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 09:19:12 pm »
I am also in PA, actually, but more north than you. I really believe they will make the vaccine mandatory for all public schools and all workplaces. State governments have actually been working hard in recent years to abolish choice by removing religious and philosophical objections to vaccines. This has been the case especially in NY. I think the only way not to become a victim of forced vaccination now is to either abandon any dependence on modern society (do homeschooling, grow/hunt your own food so as not to need money for purchasing) or move to a country that respects and cherishes individual liberty.  This country has already shown it will mandate for people to lose their livelihood and property, do not believe they will stop at your body - they will take that too.

Offline Bradley David Good

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 01:49:12 am »
Yea we already researched a homeschool option and are moving in that direction quickly.  My wife, daughter and I all are on the same page...will not take a vaccination so whatever that means we are ready for.  Lets hope it doesn't happen.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 08:22:49 pm »
How old are the people who posted in this thread? 6, 8, 10?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline BiologicalNaturalLaw

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 12:37:49 am »
Smokey you may find Gematria Effect News informative...if you can handle the mindF of the implications.

Gematria, Kabbalah, Hermetics is guiding this whole unfolding of events.

Bizarre but it adds up once you look at the big picture.

Good Luck!

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 11:36:45 pm »
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2020, 11:39:37 pm »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 03:44:25 pm »
I moved out of the big metropolis to a secondary city.
To avoid tyranny and abusive cops.
To avoid 5G.

Cooking up plans for my own multi-hectare private walled property so my descendants can live in peace.  Some friends have forged ahead with similar plans.
Teaching teens to have skills that make money without being a slave worker to some "office" where they have to wear masks and forced to be tested every 2 weeks.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2020, 01:11:44 am »
@goodsamaritan: your children are very lucky that they will grow up to learn subsistence skills and be independent and healthy. It's so sad that most children are forced to attend mental brainwash institutions (school) and learn no practical skills in order to provide for themselves directly from the land.

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2020, 10:28:30 am »
Cooking up plans for my own multi-hectare private walled property so my descendants can live in peace.  Some friends have forged ahead with similar plans.

hey GS, i hope u weathered the recent typhoons in good shape...  if you locate ur ''multi-hectare private walled property'' in the southern parts of the fils out of the typhoon belt, consider taking me on as ur farm manager.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2020, 09:10:14 pm »
Three must read books:
1. Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-Dollar Profits At Our Expense by Torsten Engelbrecht, Claus Köhnlein(FREE PDF): https://archive.org/details/virus-mania-how-the-medical-industry-continually-invents-epidemics/mode/2up

OR here for the updated version: https://www.amazon.com/Virus-Mania-COVID-19-Hepatitis-Billion-Dollar/dp/375194253X/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1600169229&refinements=p_27%3AClaus+K%C3%B6hnlein&s=books&sr=1-1&text=Claus+K%C3%B6hnlein

2. The Contagion Myth by Thomas S. Cowan, Sally Fallon Morell: https://www.skyhorsepublishing.com/9781510764620/the-contagion-myth/

3. BÉCHAMP or PASTEUR? A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology by Ethel Douglas Hume(FREE PDF):
https://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/biographies/Bechamp-or-Pasteur.pdf

You can fool some people all of the time, all people some of the time, but not all people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2021, 08:05:06 pm »
I've just been pondering over the past year of crazyness... Do we even know for a fact if previous global pandemics were real? And by real I mean if they really reached the claimed extents.

With today's tech and communications it's hard to make up millions of deaths, and they still managed to come up with a couple. How much easier would this be to pull off in, say, 1920 (spanish flu), or even moreso, in 1350 (black death)?

What's most worrying is that with today's globalization of most urban areas of the world, if these pandemics had an unnatural cause, it's now become easier than ever to make sure enough of the world population suffers the disease, and thus to manufacture the pandemic if those in power stood to gain from it, and if natural forces did not cooperate.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2021, 11:14:33 pm »
I've just been pondering over the past year of crazyness... Do we even know for a fact if previous global pandemics were real? And by real I mean if they really reached the claimed extents.

With today's tech and communications it's hard to make up millions of deaths, and they still managed to come up with a couple. How much easier would this be to pull off in, say, 1920 (spanish flu), or even moreso, in 1350 (black death)?

What's most worrying is that with today's globalization of most urban areas of the world, if these pandemics had an unnatural cause, it's now become easier than ever to make sure enough of the world population suffers the disease, and thus to manufacture the pandemic if those in power stood to gain from it, and if natural forces did not cooperate.

*Virus Mania How The Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion $ Profits:* https://archive.org/details/virus-mania-how-the-medical-industry-continually-invents-epidemics/mode/2up

*BÉCHAMP or PASTEUR? A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology by Ethel Douglas Hume:*
https://digital.library.yorku.ca/yul-570312/bechamp-or-pasteur-lost-chapter-history-biology#page/44/mode/2up

Or here: https://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/biographies/Bechamp-or-Pasteur.pdf

*The Contagion Myth by Thomas S. Cowan, Sally Fallon Morell:* https://www.pattoverascienza.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/The_Contagion-MITH_W.pdf

In 1776, Dr. Benjamin Rush, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, foretold a grim scenario that has now taken shape right before our eyes. He said: *"Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution the time will come when medicine will organize itself into an undercover dictatorship. To restrict the art of healing to doctors and deny equal privileges to others will constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic.".* Now, after the year 2000, we are very much facing this reality, as we live in an era where our medical freedom is increasingly under attack, and "healing" has been replaced with "treating" ‘diseases’ with toxic chemicals and surgery. This drug-driven medical paradigm not only depends on the sacrifice and, some might say, torture, of animals in medical research, but also in many ways uses humans as sacrificial lambs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk