Raw Paleo Diet Forums > Hot Topics

Covid - how is everyone

(1/3) > >>

smokeyquartz:
Just wanted to say hello. This board is less active now.  So disappointed that the hysteria over the flu virus has not left yet. It is def an excuse to push hidden agendas. The most dangerous virus is fear and blindly following "experts." 

I am really thinking about the future and what foreign country I can move to that respects individual freedom.  The US is not respecting anyone's freedom. I thought #45 was fighting for freedom but now he actually made an "Operation Warp Speed" for a vaccine. Of course no discussions are allowed on respecting individuals choices and right to control their own body.

What are the hidden agendas you see emerging in your own country? Or, did your country still respect your individual liberty?

Hope to hear from some people.

Quartz

Bradley David Good:
Hello smokeyquartz,

I'm doing very well and so is my family.  I am in Media, PA near Philadelphia.  I have considered going somewhere else for many years and explored other places like Costa Rica and North Carolina mountains. 

I have now settled on staying put for whatever happens.  This is a really nice place and I feel like I belong here.  I guess I was shown that there are issues everywhere you go.  I'm not saying that some places are not better or that everyone should stay put.  I think some may need to move.  Just saying that it is easy to think that that grass is greener on the other side and I have experienced that.

I also do not like the fast track vaccine idea, but I think it may just be his way of pleasing the people who want that, so that they can't say that he didn't do everything that he could.  I don't think anything will be mandatory.

smokeyquartz:
I am also in PA, actually, but more north than you. I really believe they will make the vaccine mandatory for all public schools and all workplaces. State governments have actually been working hard in recent years to abolish choice by removing religious and philosophical objections to vaccines. This has been the case especially in NY. I think the only way not to become a victim of forced vaccination now is to either abandon any dependence on modern society (do homeschooling, grow/hunt your own food so as not to need money for purchasing) or move to a country that respects and cherishes individual liberty.  This country has already shown it will mandate for people to lose their livelihood and property, do not believe they will stop at your body - they will take that too.

Bradley David Good:
Yea we already researched a homeschool option and are moving in that direction quickly.  My wife, daughter and I all are on the same page...will not take a vaccination so whatever that means we are ready for.  Lets hope it doesn't happen.

political atheist:
How old are the people who posted in this thread? 6, 8, 10?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version