Author Topic: New Facebook Group of people sharing their experience after getting Covid shots  (Read 1996 times)

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
It´s sometimes hard to convince people otherwise. This one might change some minds..It is a new group where people share their experience after getting the new Covid shot from different manufacturers. It has been taken down already, but it´s up again since the admins changed the rules (you are required to make a picture of your vaxx certificate before posting). There are some drastic examples of what people experienced. It also includes an official CDC list of people that died as a direct result of the shot (can be found in the group photos section).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2862620063973793

The best part is that there is already a group called "Covid19 Vaccination Healing Group" https://www.facebook.com/groups/148962090368426

;D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 06:16:55 am by norawnofun »

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
This is good to hear.  Fuq Facebook for trying to shut down people sharing their experience.  That's what that platform was created for in the first place.  One thing I can't stand about all the media lately (through the whole thing really) is they constantly have pop up ads to visit to the C-D-C website for "correct" information.  I'm not seeking the CDC's information!  I'd like to see Fbook try to block these people's posts as "disinformation."  So - all these people are liars?  Fbook is totally into denying reality now.  It's good that these people did this, but I wish they would have used a different platform.  Stop giving Zuckerfuq more money that he doesn't deserve.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Bill Gates is right. 80-90% of sheeple must go.
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk