Author Topic: Raw meat leaders  (Read 3738 times)

Offline aco

• Forager
    • View Profile
Raw meat leaders
« on: May 08, 2021, 03:45:20 pm »
Why are some raw meat/carnivore leaders so insane(I mean their bahaviour and some thoughts)? Could it be because of the diet?

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Raw meat leaders
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 06:12:49 pm »
examples, plz...

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 11:16:01 pm »
Insane is a loaded term; such labels are totally subjective and there are many nuances to consider with each head case. I prefer to think of myself as "Crazy like a Fox"
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline aco

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 01:42:31 am »
well yeah, insane is a bit loaded word, but my point is, if you want to adopt some kind of diet, you look at people who already do it. Let's take an example. Many vegans are aggressive, brainwashed, depressed and they do a lot of stupid things(burning numbers on their skin, blocking roads, vandalizing etc.). So we look at it and we think to ourselves that this is a wrong lifestyle/diet. So when you finally see enough people "misbehaving" on RPD you start questioning it.

https://www.wkyt.com/2021/04/14/case-against-man-accused-of-vandalizing-businesses-including-wkyt-heading-to-grand-jury/
I totally get that this whole COVID narrative is fake, but was it necessary? + health leader having drugs at home, isn't it a bit problematic?(correct me if I'm wrong, could be just a smear campaign)

Also, I have been thinking that Sv3rige is strange, how he was treating Luna and his nearest followers, talking about incest etc. There is a lot of rather bad information about him on the internet. (Although, he was the person who awakened me, so thanks for that)

I think all this won't help RPD and people who are thinking about trying it.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 05:01:38 am »
You have to be a unique individual to be willing to try something everyone else thinks is crazy. Most unique individuals are considered crazy, unless they're very successful, in which case they're considered geniuses.

Crazy people love attention, and normal people love giving attention to crazy people. And when an idea is dangerous to those in power, if it can't be silenced, it's better to promote people who can be painted as crazy as the main proponents of said idea, in order to accuse the idea itself of being crazy.

That said, there's nothing crazy about calling a spade a spade. If you look for a perfect individual with no mistakes and no sins, you will not find it in human form, you should be looking up into heaven for that.

Now ask yourself, how many mistakes and sins can you find in the people promoting the food guide pyramid, NWO grain-based diet for the whole of humanity? Are they crazy? Are they misguided? Are they evil?

Why are you focusing on finding things wrong with a lifestyle that heals and prolongs life, and not in finding things wrong with those who promote the opposite?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2021, 08:25:38 am »
A lot of us practice the diet without making a big fuss of it. But do you consider us to be leaders?
See the trouble is that people like you consider narcissists to be leaders.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2021, 08:56:03 am »
Why are some raw meat/carnivore leaders so insane? Could it be because of the diet?

I would frame the question differently. I would ask Why do people choose crazies as "leaders"? Truth is, there are plenty of grounded, reasonable people who gravitate towards a more-or-less carnivore diet. They do not feel a need to draw attention to themselves. Desiring to be seen as a "leader" is pathological.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2021, 08:43:32 am »
well yeah, insane is a bit loaded word, but my point is, if you want to adopt some kind of diet, you look at people who already do it. Let's take an example. Many vegans are aggressive, brainwashed, depressed and they do a lot of stupid things(burning numbers on their skin, blocking roads, vandalizing etc.). So we look at it and we think to ourselves that this is a wrong lifestyle/diet. So when you finally see enough people "misbehaving" on RPD you start questioning it.

https://www.wkyt.com/2021/04/14/case-against-man-accused-of-vandalizing-businesses-including-wkyt-heading-to-grand-jury/
I totally get that this whole COVID narrative is fake, but was it necessary? + health leader having drugs at home, isn't it a bit problematic?(correct me if I'm wrong, could be just a smear campaign)

Also, I have been thinking that Sv3rige is strange, how he was treating Luna and his nearest followers, talking about incest etc. There is a lot of rather bad information about him on the internet. (Although, he was the person who awakened me, so thanks for that)

I think all this won't help RPD and people who are thinking about trying it.

Im fairly certain Sv3rig was much more unbalanced during his vegan days, and at least on a physical level its obvious his health has been improved by raw meat. Personality quirks are something that goes beyond the realm of diet, and I was warped beyond "normie" standards long before I found raw meat. Looking at people of the past like AV, Bear Owsley, Insticto founder GCB.... it would seem that eccentricity is a common theme. Eric is also correct that there are a number of people who are more or less "normal " by societal standards, but because they tend to blend in they do not garner any attention. I remember past members like Van or Lex who were extremely "milk toast" in their public persona.

Van is actually a world renowned inventor who has more raw meat years than about anyone out here. He has done Ted talks about his prosthetic limb designs but has chosen to stay publicly quiet about his raw lifestyle. You see the more inclined one is to blend into normal society, the least visibly they tend to express their raw meat habits. To me it seems a bit disingenuous, but as a universalistic pantheist I dont judge too harshly, and say to each his own.

I contend if you take a deep dive look at many of the great forbearers of history there is an all too human quality, in which on some level we all fall short of the glory of perfection. The past giants like Isaac Newton, Nicola Tesla, Socrates and countless other great contributors to humanity, would be judged as being insane by todays standard. The human experience is quite extraordinary, and the most outstanding examples of humanity are often found wandering outside the velvet rope of polite gelded society. 

Im not entirely convinced that the leadership instinct is necessarily pathological??? There is undoubtedly a natural inclination for paternal instincts to arise within the being of a biologically intact male. There are also Maternal instincts in the female that co-evolved to fill an equally femininely leadership roll for our tribal societies.

These natural protective instincts of eons past, this will to power, so necessary in Tribal societies to maintain a functional hierarchy, in a world where the life and death of each clan depended upon having strong capable leaders; have become pathology in the NEO human hive minded societies. In this sense I agree that reasonable people may not wish to draw attention to themselves by differentiating themselves from the flock, in a present society that is vacuously ignorant about anything that seems out of the "new normal".

Though todays world is becoming increasingly hostile to the "wild ones"; I insist that many of these buttoned down raw carnivores owe a debt of gratitude to some of the more colorfully unhinged forerunners, for blazing the trail. Just recently a local woman contacted me because SV3Rig mentioned me, she is an intelligent and level headed person who  credits his videos' for turning her life around. She wanted to prove that raw meat couldn't be healthy, and eventually tried the diet for herself and immediately noticed great health benefits. How many people did AV wake up with his unconventional methods??? What good is it for people of good conscious to not try to lead others to these discoveries???

There are some accusing myself of insanity, based on the news media headlines, and a misunderstanding of my words,  without knowing anything of the totality of the situation; and perhaps me leaving many of the more risky details of my wild life out, due to personal reasons are contributing to such speculations. I still insist to be of sound mind and body, and relative to this ape shit crazy world I think Im doing very well thank you very much. Marijuana and entheogens have been used by the most intelligent, productive, and creative humans to have ever lived. The Mushroom has been used by Paleolithic cultures throughout the world, and Caucasian blond-haired shaman mummies where found, with more marijuana than the police took from me, over 5000 years ago. As for the Messages posted to the walls of Babylon  l) hasn't everyone heard the phrase that "the writing is on the wall"?? Historians could often date times of upheaval by the writings on the walls, that mark the toppling of the old social orders.

The world I knew is coming to an end, and perhaps there is nothing I can do to prevent the coming genocide, but I thought I would at least show the Gods of fortune, I wasn't afraid to try!

My actions when taken in a historical context, not mired by presuppositions of this insufferable emasculated wokeness zeitgeist, is not all that unusual to those who truly fathom the reality of our age. This is indeed a strange world we inhabit, and we indeed live in interesting times. If people wish to play blind, then go walk with the shepherds, as I boldly go into these days of the new with eyes wide open. 

« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 09:39:20 am by sabertooth »

Offline aco

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 01:44:53 pm »
Alright, I think I can live with that answer. I understand it now. Sabertooth you "sound" sane to me.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2021, 04:21:53 am »
@sabertooth. Interesting facts about Van. Is it Dean we are talking about? I had quite some contact with him and his knowledge was superb. If you have you own animals I think you get a good picture of what dairy is all about. Certainly one of the most experienced guys of this forum, including you.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2021, 08:10:56 am »
I was referring to Van Philips, and we engaged in a number of constructive discussions back when the Forum was in its hay day. He quit posting a while back, but if he is still around I would be grateful for any advice, guidance, or insights into what is going on in this crazy world??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iljcxeKOS0

I learned a lot from people like Van, Lex, Tyler Durden, Good Samaritan, Inger, Iguana over the years.... and even enjoyed bantering with those hostile to my persona such as Eric and Cherimoya Kid. It is out of Nostalgia for those days of wild debates, after being invigorated from the transition into this lifestyle, that I still check in from time to time, even after the most revered elders have moved away.

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2021, 04:49:13 pm »
even after the most revered elders have moved away.

I wonder why these elders have moved away?

I wonder why younger generation is not moving towards raw paleo life style?

Offline Goose

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2021, 12:47:44 pm »
Why are some raw meat/carnivore leaders so insane(I mean their bahaviour and some thoughts)? Could it be because of the diet?

You're mistaking the cause for the consequence. They aren't insane because of the diet. They're on the diet because they're insane. Or, in my opinion—because they're sane.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk