Author Topic: Raw Milk Fast to Heal a Tendon Injury - Has Anyone Done So?  (Read 1660 times)

Offline jmonkey

• Forager
    • View Profile
Raw Milk Fast to Heal a Tendon Injury - Has Anyone Done So?
« on: January 24, 2022, 10:17:51 am »
I injured my tendon about 1.5 years ago during a yoga class. Through multiple, extended water fasts, I was able to heal it. However, I injured it again shortly after. Then I did a series of more water fasts and I thought that I had healed it, but injured it again. So I'm getting desperate as I can never seem to completely heal my shoulder, or it's because I did terrible rehabilitation exercises.

In any case, I was wondering if anyone has done a goat milk fast in order to heal some sort of tendon/muscle/tissue injury? I would appreciate any help! Thanks.

Offline AlphaCog

• Scavenger
    • View Profile

Offline Fenrir

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Milk Fast to Heal a Tendon Injury - Has Anyone Done So?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 10:04:35 pm »
In my experience high amounts of dairy do not benefit hurt joints/tendons, i feel much better eating raw steaks.

You need to exercise the surrounding muscles and get them as strong as possible, there are pubmed studies which propose that signaling molecules will tell tendons to break down but the accompanying muscle can tell the tendon not to respond to those signals.

I injured my wrist and grip muscles in my hand some time back and starting with very light weight exercises just holding a dumbbell out straight with my arm moving to lifting heavier weights ive made a good recovery. If i go too long without working out then it can start to act up again but as long as the supporting muscles are strong it is well.

The enemy is repetitive movements using very small muscle groups, like working as a barista pouring milk from a jug repeatedly all day, these movements dont cause muscle gain and stress the tendons and joints. Work out the larger supporting muscle group in the area to the point of lactic acid build up and muscle gain.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk