Author Topic: Help with fissure  (Read 3260 times)

Offline primax

• Forager
    • View Profile
Help with fissure
« on: February 09, 2022, 10:55:46 pm »
I wasn’t able to find any information on an anal fissure, and wanted to see if people had recommendations or remedies.

I started 100% raw beef a few weeks ago and had issues with constipation and hard stools.  I think I was eating too much protein, so I’ve upped my fat.  When I passed the hard stools, they caused bleeding and a painful fissure.  It’s now swollen and painful 2 days later.  I have fasted the past 2 days since the pain has been bad and to avoid going to the bathroom.

OTC remedies for a cream and suppository haven’t helped.  AV recommends inserting raw meat for hemorrhoids, but has any tried that or have other remedies that could help swelling and pain?

Offline tonyvee

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Help with fissure
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 05:03:06 pm »
I have not had that problem going raw, but had on other diets.

What helped was using warm water to relax the hole and soften the stool.

Basically using the shower close and pointed at the hole, while at the same time, with the other hand fingers scraping pieces out (apologies for the graphical details, I do not know how else to explain this).

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2022, 07:02:40 pm »
What works is going on a liquid diet for a while.
Examples: Raw protein shakes(eggs as the base,then add whatever else like milk/water)
                Or,if you're cool with some cooked food: Chicken soup.
The point is to stay away from solid food until the area heals.

Increasing your fats was a good idea.
So,after the area heals,just adjust the ratio until you find what works for you.
If that doesn't work,you may need to take a HCL supplement to increase your stomach acid.
Or,if you're not into supplements,perhaps 100% beef is not the right diet for you.Good luck

"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2022, 07:07:07 pm »
Live yellow beef fat as a tampon, stick in your but hole at least 6 inches long.  The raw saturated fat should help you heal.

Super hard stools, immediate remedy is epsom salts, some 1/4 teaspoon a day in the mornings.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 06:21:49 pm »
I started 100% raw beef a few weeks ago and had issues with constipation and hard stools. 

what about good ol' fashioned enemas?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk