Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Conor

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: February 25, 2022, 06:37:59 am »
Hi, I am a male 20 years old diagnosed with autism. As a kid I would throw up food especially vegetables. I would wake up early in the morning and throw up. I had eczema and asthma as a toddler, and was frequently underweight as a child due to autism related gut issues etc. My diet growing up was a lot of cereal, bread. I would frequently have to go to the doctor etc. due to "flu". To be politically incorrect, I doubt the countless vaccine I received did me any good. I remember begging my father to get me the swine flu vaccine, and upon taking it I felt I couldn't concentrate and learn as well at school, not that I could initially very well. As a kid I developed panic attacks from being underweight, consuming too much sugar etc. I finally rebounded somehow. As a teenager I started cooking eggs which helped me a lot at the time, with more eggs I started becoming more sociable and my concentration improved. But this was short lived as I then started another habit, one of consuming a lot of caffeine. I would consume up to 10 cups of tea a day with 5 teaspoons of sugar in each one. I would go through bags and bags of sugar. It was brown sugar which saved my teeth. I started to becoming more and more unsociable again and my concentration decreased to nil. I was addicted to caffeine. Looking back im guessing it was the only thing that energised me. I would sometimes make 2 cups at any one time so I could drink the second when the first one was consumed.

I then started consuming a lot of pasta when I was 15. Instantly I went from being messed up and autistic to being extremely overemotional. The pasta destroyed my gut as it is not digestible for me. When I was about 5 I threw up pasta all over the floor, but after that I was able to consume it. But as a teenager I consumed it in large quantities with just cheese. I suffered seriously digestive issues at this point. Any advantage I got from consuming eggs was gone as I decided pasta was my new comfort food and not eggs. I started to get really anaemic looking skin. I was very bloated and tired all the time. The tea, sugar, pasta all took its toll on me. I remember getting really angry towards classmates, teachers. I would swear at them etc. which was different from my otherwise "turn the other cheek" nature before that. I now understand this was from a destroyed gut and low cholesterol which many inmates for example suffer from today. I believe a normal person could have dealt with this a bit better, but as someone with autism my body is very weak already. Digestive distress are common among autistic people. Many of us struggle to gain weight regardless of calories.

When I was about 16-17 I started to consume a lot of cereal. Enough that I would fart and the smell would make others almost throw up. I would consume up to 8 bowls of cereal a day especially bran flakes with low fat milk as my father believed low fat milk would be healthier. I remember my gut bleeding and sores developing as I went to the toilet. I never got it all out as it stuck to my bowls. It was torture. I never figured out what was causing it, I didn't realise it was the cereal, pasta etc. I remember I also was consuming whey protein powder at the same time as I was going to the gym as thats what was a mainstream thing to do. I remember I broke out with very, very bad acne all over my face. I looked disgusting, I was very bloated. I remember becoming depressed and every day I would suffer. I never connected it all to diet. I started to do things I wouldn't usually do, I would be hostile and aggressive to people. Being in this state made forming relationships with people impossible for me.

When I was 18 I discovered the carnivore diet as someone who watched Joe Rogan told me about it. I tried it out and it seemed to work well for me, although a bit of constipation which I now blame milk for. I consumed beef liver and felt better than ever. I stupidly didn't consume enough fat, only 6 eggs and a couple of steaks a day which consumed with heavy cardio made me lose a lot of weight. I wanted to be ripped, lean as it was an obsession for me but this was a huge mistake. I ended up watching sv3rige but took what he said at face value and consumed undercooked chicken liver. This made me very ill as the chicken was raised very badly. I then went back to the SAD diet after the bout of food poisoning as I looked anorexic and I knew the carnivore diet I was on couldn't sustain me. I ended up getting a cavity from all the sugar I consumed but I felt good. I did this until I got diabetic symptoms and stopped.

I then did lots of stupid things which I regret, I messed up and ruined my body effectively with supplements, health fads etc. I don't know why I did all that when I knew supplements were toxic etc. But I haven't ever had common sense and would do stupid things.

I tried eating raw foods lots of times over the past year or so. Raw butter, raw milk, raw eggs, raw meat (beef, chicken) have been in and out of what I eat. I feel the raw milk has been effecting my progress due to containing so much calcium so am planning on only consuming raw beef for a while with occasional cheating with raw eggs, milk.

I want to manage my autism with raw foods. I believe autism is caused by vitamin deficiencies and toxicity within the mother, and a lot of it can't be cured. Autism is a physical disease as much as a mental one. But I can negate the symptoms through raw foods.

Thankyou for reading  :)

Offline tonyvee

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 05:32:49 pm »
Welcome, thank you for sharing.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 09:28:38 pm »
Hi, I am a male 20 years old diagnosed with autism. As a kid I would throw up food especially vegetables. I would wake up early in the morning and throw up. I had eczema and asthma as a toddler, and was frequently underweight as a child due to autism related gut issues etc. My diet growing up was a lot of cereal, bread. I would frequently have to go to the doctor etc. due to "flu". To be politically incorrect, I doubt the countless vaccine I received did me any good. I remember begging my father to get me the swine flu vaccine, and upon taking it I felt I couldn't concentrate and learn as well at school, not that I could initially very well. As a kid I developed panic attacks from being underweight, consuming too much sugar etc. I finally rebounded somehow. As a teenager I started cooking eggs which helped me a lot at the time, with more eggs I started becoming more sociable and my concentration improved. But this was short lived as I then started another habit, one of consuming a lot of caffeine. I would consume up to 10 cups of tea a day with 5 teaspoons of sugar in each one. I would go through bags and bags of sugar. It was brown sugar which saved my teeth. I started to becoming more and more unsociable again and my concentration decreased to nil. I was addicted to caffeine. Looking back im guessing it was the only thing that energised me. I would sometimes make 2 cups at any one time so I could drink the second when the first one was consumed.

I then started consuming a lot of pasta when I was 15. Instantly I went from being messed up and autistic to being extremely overemotional. The pasta destroyed my gut as it is not digestible for me. When I was about 5 I threw up pasta all over the floor, but after that I was able to consume it. But as a teenager I consumed it in large quantities with just cheese. I suffered seriously digestive issues at this point. Any advantage I got from consuming eggs was gone as I decided pasta was my new comfort food and not eggs. I started to get really anaemic looking skin. I was very bloated and tired all the time. The tea, sugar, pasta all took its toll on me. I remember getting really angry towards classmates, teachers. I would swear at them etc. which was different from my otherwise "turn the other cheek" nature before that. I now understand this was from a destroyed gut and low cholesterol which many inmates for example suffer from today. I believe a normal person could have dealt with this a bit better, but as someone with autism my body is very weak already. Digestive distress are common among autistic people. Many of us struggle to gain weight regardless of calories.

When I was about 16-17 I started to consume a lot of cereal. Enough that I would fart and the smell would make others almost throw up. I would consume up to 8 bowls of cereal a day especially bran flakes with low fat milk as my father believed low fat milk would be healthier. I remember my gut bleeding and sores developing as I went to the toilet. I never got it all out as it stuck to my bowls. It was torture. I never figured out what was causing it, I didn't realise it was the cereal, pasta etc. I remember I also was consuming whey protein powder at the same time as I was going to the gym as thats what was a mainstream thing to do. I remember I broke out with very, very bad acne all over my face. I looked disgusting, I was very bloated. I remember becoming depressed and every day I would suffer. I never connected it all to diet. I started to do things I wouldn't usually do, I would be hostile and aggressive to people. Being in this state made forming relationships with people impossible for me.

When I was 18 I discovered the carnivore diet as someone who watched Joe Rogan told me about it. I tried it out and it seemed to work well for me, although a bit of constipation which I now blame milk for. I consumed beef liver and felt better than ever. I stupidly didn't consume enough fat, only 6 eggs and a couple of steaks a day which consumed with heavy cardio made me lose a lot of weight. I wanted to be ripped, lean as it was an obsession for me but this was a huge mistake. I ended up watching sv3rige but took what he said at face value and consumed undercooked chicken liver. This made me very ill as the chicken was raised very badly. I then went back to the SAD diet after the bout of food poisoning as I looked anorexic and I knew the carnivore diet I was on couldn't sustain me. I ended up getting a cavity from all the sugar I consumed but I felt good. I did this until I got diabetic symptoms and stopped.

I then did lots of stupid things which I regret, I messed up and ruined my body effectively with supplements, health fads etc. I don't know why I did all that when I knew supplements were toxic etc. But I haven't ever had common sense and would do stupid things.

I tried eating raw foods lots of times over the past year or so. Raw butter, raw milk, raw eggs, raw meat (beef, chicken) have been in and out of what I eat. I feel the raw milk has been effecting my progress due to containing so much calcium so am planning on only consuming raw beef for a while with occasional cheating with raw eggs, milk.

I want to manage my autism with raw foods. I believe autism is caused by vitamin deficiencies and toxicity within the mother, and a lot of it can't be cured. Autism is a physical disease as much as a mental one. But I can negate the symptoms through raw foods.

Thankyou for reading  :)

autism , just like any disease is just heavy metal poisoning  , emf/radio wave poisoning, gmo poisoning
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk